06

ɴᴏᴠ 22
12:30 ᴘᴍ
ғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇs📍
ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

ɴᴏᴠ 2212:30 ᴘᴍғᴜʀɴɪᴛᴜʀᴇ sᴛᴏʀᴇs📍 ᴏᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴏᴠ

ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴜɢɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ. 🖤

"You like this one Pooh"

ny was showing justin the rug she thought would go great with his couch set

"Mmcht ny stop calling me that bull shit " he said with a mug on his face ny knew he liked the name but his lil friends were here.

They were shopping for his place ny couldn't understand why he needed her help jay said it needed her touch.

"Okay whatever Justin" she mumbled rolling her eyes

not really caring what he said she just kept strolling around the store grabbing stuff she thought would look nice if he's not going to be corporative shed just shop by herself. he still would of made her do everything by herself cause he doesn't know what he's even doing.

"Mmcht dixk I know I saw her over here" making ny look up to her left there stood her MAN with the meanest look on his face. "Yoo who told you to just walk away like that" frowning her eye brows in confusion

"Justin,who is you talking to like that. Like, i won't leave you in here"

seriously who he talking to she came out her way to help him just for him to have and attitude with her.

"What, Mmcht leave then" oh aii say less best believe her ass was heading for the door.

He was really testing her she dead ass was go leave.

" wait ny" see this man is bipolar for real. "Do you want me to leave or stay make up your mind" she mumbled folding her arms.

Justin grabbed ny by the arm pulling her into him. Giving The biggest softest hug puttin his face in her neck whispering telling her he's was sorry.

"I'm sorry aii I ain't mean it I'm just stressing about this tour" if he would've said that instead of take his frustration out on her. All this could of be avoided.

"Aii let me go" he was still holding her to the point his lil friends were starting stare.

Slowly pulling away jay gave her one last look before pecking her lips. Then walked back over to his friends.

After jay finished talking with his friends, he finally helped shop. "eww we is not getting that color "

rolling the fuck outta her eyes now he want to add his input.

Ny did most of the work, while justin and his friends did nothing but walking around talking, annoying her the hold time they were out.

Ny wasn't a fan of his friends she could see right through all of them what she didn't understand is how he couldn't see what she saw. They had bad energy. Every time they came around. ny was the type to observe her surroundings her space. And one thing for sure she wasn't go play about was Justin if any of them tried something it would be there last day alive. Nothing was getting in the way of her finally being at peace.