O5

ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ

"Baby what's taking so long" Justin yelled from nalla's room she was currently in the bathroom finishing getting ready

"Baby what's taking so long" Justin yelled from nalla's room she was currently in the bathroom finishing getting ready. Justin was planning to take her on a date.

He wanted to ask her to be his girl he couldn't stand just being friends with her knowing how he felt about her!. They've only known each for two months & he was crazy about Ay'nalla.

Little did he know she felt the same way about him.

"Im almost done Justin" Nalla spoke. Rolling her eyes one thing she hates is to be rushed and he was definitely rushing her.

"You said that thirty minutes ago" Justin groaned poking his head in the bathroom getting a full look of what she had on. She definitely looked good Justin thought.

She had two pieces all white outfit on showing off every curve god blessed her with.

Justin would be lying if he said she didn't look good

Justin would be lying if he said she didn't look good. Justin thought she looked amazing.

"You look good,this what's taking so long" he mumbled wrapping his arms around her waist putting his face in her neck inhaling her scent.

Ny rolled her eyes applying her lip gloss rubbing her lips together popping them. She took one last look at herself before she tried unwrapping jay's arms. "Ok Justin let go"

"No I'm comfortable"he mumbled."Boy if you don't let me go" ny yelled becoming annoyed with him.

Justin looked In The mirror seeing Ay'nalla face she had a annoyed look on her face he instantly turned he around so they were face to face sliding his hands down to her thighs picking her up putting her on the sink she wrapped her arm around his neck pulling him closer until there lips connected.

Catching Justin off guard she slide her tongue in his mouth taking control as there tongues danced together. the kiss started to become more intense. Justin pulled away from the kiss only to start kissing and sucking on her neck leaving love bites hearing a few whimpers from ny. Ny slowly pulled him closer until she felt his boner right on her area she started slowing grinding on his hard dick.