08

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻ᴛʜ
sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ
📍studio

"So ima mix it and send it back" Notti said already mixing the song

"So ima mix it and send it back" Notti said already mixing the song. Putting everything together.

Ethan was everyone go to guy for whatever. If you had problems with your relationship Ethan was the guy for you. It's like he knew how to do everything and knew everything. Plus outta all jay siblings Ethan had to be his favorite he was more mature then the rest and knew how to mind his business and keep his mouth shut.

"Aii so we go shoot the video when I come back" Justin said grabbing his bag checking his phone seeing that ny texted him 10 minutes ago.

"My heart what you mean you come back" noitti asked being nosy they hold session he never said and thing about going anywhere

Justin chuckled standing up pulling his pants up"I'm going to se my wife"

"I forgot she was Left today, why you just didn't leave with her"

"Cause I wanted to surprise her I gotta go pack my flight leaves tonight"

Can I come" Notti ask scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't you gotta mix the song" Justin answered sounding rude.

"I do but I can mix it on the plane"Notti shrugged his shoulders he already knew it would be some hours and why not relax on the plane while he finishes the song

"Aii look don't say nun to nobody else, let's go"Justin grabbed all his stuff rushing out the studio so he can hurry home and pack.

"Yoo jay slow down" Notti ran trying to keep up.

"I'm in a rush so don't take all day packing I got a few other places to stop before the flight aii" Justin said getting in the car speeding off.

Justin and notti rushed into the house packing whatever Justin told him they'd be gone a week at the most. Notti didn't care he had never been to the city and wanted to go he loved traveling and going new places. Justin did too this would be something different for the two.
Especially being Justin would be with his wife.

"Have you seen my bape hoodie the purple one with the white strips" notti yelled from down the hall

Justin glanced at his door seeing it was up on the back of the door.

Justin Continued packing ignoring notti. He hadn't received text from ny yet it was bothering him she normally responds back fast.

"Yoo jay you se——Mmcht bro why you ain't just say it was in here" Notti said coming into the room with his duffle bag placing it on the dresser.

Justin sighed" is ya ready" he asked ignoring nottis question

"Yea, is you"

"Yea I'm trying see wassup with Ay'Nalla she not responding back" Justin mumbled