09

ᴊᴀɴᴜᴀʀʏ 16ᴛʜ
3:30 ᴘᴍ
Justin ʜᴏᴜsᴇ 📍

Justain laid in his bed with his arm behind his head

Justain laid in his bed with his arm behind his head. His eyes were still closed but he was awake. Today was the day nalla would be coming home. He was happy about her coming home,but she still didn't have her memory. That worried Justin he couldn't get one positive thought through his mind. what if she forgot him forever. 

When nalla first woke up she didn't even know what day it was. Let alone her aunt Tracy. The memory she had of her aunt, and cousins was when she was a little girl. And that's exactly where her mind and memory was. Nalla thought she was that same little girl who was scared locked up in her room. it took nalla forever to get outta that mind set just to be put back.

Nalla didn't wanna be around anyone beside Justin. Of course she wouldn't admit that to anyone. He'd come see her everyday since she woke up,despite the fact that she can't remember him. She loved that she had someone who cared about her.

He just wanted her to remember—-fuck that he needed her to remember.

To remember how he promised he'd change her last name, for her to remember what they mean to each other.

But she didn't,she didn't remember her man. that did something to Justin.

he was gonna ask nalla to prom. he couldn't even do that. He knew she wouldn't wanna go, she'd say no.

If you thought she was mean when she first met Justin she's even meaner now. Especially since she doesn't remember much. all she could remember was all the nightmares she left behind in Chicago were back.

Justin was willing to be patient with nalla he was willing to wait years for her if he had to that's how much he loved her. He just needed her to talk,that way he would understand. but she was to afraid to talk about her past trauma.

Justin sighed as he got up to put his jacket on. He whore a white tee with dark gray sweat with the matching hoodie. he was gonna go to the studio. Music seemed to be the only thing helping him think straight. He couldn't skip out and go to nys anymore so the Stu was his therapy. He used to skip most of his sessions just to go lay under her. He couldn't do that right now but he knew he'd stop by later to check on her. Something he's been doing a lot lately.

Justin pulled into the parking lot parking his car once he took the key out the ignition he rested his head on the steering wheel. He was exhausted,mentally and physically. He knew he wasn't getting the proper rest the last few weeks. At the time it didn't matter and it still doesn't how can he sleep when she's all he can think about.

'GLAH, glah, glah,glah, nigga sweepersK, nigga SevsideK, YGK, nigga niggas know what the fuck goin' on
Glah,glahhhhh
It's that 83 baby'

Just walked in the studio 83 baby was recording his verse on a song they had been working on but Justin hadn't finished his verse yet and 83 was outta town for a few days.  So they both were finishing there verse today