CHAPTER THREE

The next day, Sofia started her first training session for Corinthian Sports. She changes into her riding gear, pulling her hair into a ponytail, and placing a purple bow in it. She then heads to the coach that was waiting for her. Off she headed to Corinthian Sports for the very first time. And she wished she had a map. 

"Ah excuse me, but could you please direct me to the stables?" Sofia asks one of the princes.

"Princess, a stable is no place for you." the Prince says. 

"You don't understand. I am the new rider on your school's flying derby team and I really need to know where the stables are. I don't want to be late." 

"And why would our school want a Princess on our flying derby team?" The prince raises his eyebrows. 

Sofia was just about to say something but then a familiar voice cuts in. 

"Because she is a talented rider and has one quite a few races including the flying crown when she was racing at Royal Prep." 

It was Hugo. 

"You want to be seen riding with a girl and I don't believe that this princess has done any of that." 

"Well, Princess Sofia has," Hugo says, extending his hand. "Shall we princess." 

"We shall." 

Hugo shows Sofia where the stables were. Both their horses waiting for them. Sofia tucks her amulet into her riding gear and jumps on Minimus. Hugo gets onto Electra. 

"So what team plays should we do?" Hugo asks Sofia as they flew into the air.

"You want to do team plays?" Sofia raises her eyes playfully. 

"Yes. Sofia don't give me that look. You know I'm not like that anymore." Suddenly Hugo was worried that she heard the rumors.

"Oh Hugo I know. I was just teasing you." Sofia laughs causing Hugo to chuckle. "How about wing blasts and the flying slingshot." 

Sofia and Hugo got to practicing, having fun along the way. After two hours, they had quite a practice. 

"Still haven't lost your fire Sof," Hugo says as they land. 

"Of course not. Flying derby is one of my favorite things in the world." Sofia says jumping off Minimus. 

Hugo was just about to say something when they saw Amber marching towards them, not the kindest look on her face. Sofia immediately shrank back at her stare, Hugo noticing. 

"Sofia. I actually thought when you found you were getting married that you would be slightly more ladylike and have some dignity for yourself. Sofia you are a Princess, a royal advisor. You need to start acting like it." Amber fumes. 

"Amber I told you that I wasn't going to let this opportunity slip by. And I can still be a princess and have dignity for myself." Sofia says. 

"Honestly Sofia, you need to step up." Amber looks at Hugo with disgust. 

Amber then walks off, heading to the coach. 

"What's her problem?" Hugo says, confused.

Sofia sighs. "I really wish I knew." 

Hugo then decides to ask the question that has been weighing on his mind since yesterday.

"Sofia, does Amber know about supposed rumors about me," Hugo asks cautiously. 

Sofia looks at him with shocked eyes but quickly recovers. "Yeah, she has. So has James." 

"Have you?"