CHAPTER ELEVEN

Three Months Later

"Today we celebrate the graduates of Ever Realm Academy this year. Each royal has worked to their potential, in becoming a strong ruler and advisor to their kingdom. Help us congratulate everyone." The headmaster finishes his speech and everyone claps. 

After the ceremony, Amber and Sofia head to their family, holding hands. 

"I can't believe it's over. I mean everything is going so fast." Amber says. 

"I know. Kind of scary to be honest." Sofia says. 

Hugo and Desmond come over and congratulate Amber and Sofia. 

"So what's next now for you girls?" Desmond asks as they walk out of the school.

"Well now that you all have graduated, the wedding dates will be made," Miranda says. 

"So soon?" Sofia questions. 

"It won't be in the next few months Sofia. You all will publically be announced, despite most kingdoms no doubt knowing, and then a date will be made in a year or so." Roland explains. 

"Oh okay." 

Everyone soon parted ways and went back to their castles. Sofia's family was playing games together when Baliwick came into the room with a letter in his hand. 

"Sorry for my intrusion your majesty but this came for you." He says, handing the letter to Roland. 

Roland takes it, opening the envelope. He reads it through before saying something. 

"Queen Elena has invited us to Avalor for a celebration and to stay for a little while." He says. 

"Oh, Rolly that sounds lovely," Miranda says. 

"Oh, she also says that Amber and Sodia's betrothed may attend as well." 

"That's nice of her," Sofia says. 

"Oh, I know they would love to see all the scenery," Amber says, clapping her hands together. 

"Bailiwick would you please write back to Queen Elena and let her know that we accepted her invitation," Roland says, handing the letter back to Bailiwick. 

"Right away your Majesty." 

Hi everyone, 

That is all for this book but do keep a lookout for the second book that is currently in the making. You are in for quite a treat. 

Thanks so much for the reads so far. Means so much. It is your constant support that will help me achieve my dream of being some sort of writer. 

Love you all

Bethany Rose 🌹