CHAPTER SIX

Everyone in the castle of Enchansia was rushing around getting everything prepared for their royal visitors. The next day was the big ball celebrating the engagement and the announcement of the newly Crowned Princess of Enchansia. Sofia was very nervous about tomorrow but she knew that she would be okay. 

"Sofia, Sofia where are you?" Sofia heard Amber call her from down the hall. 

"I'm here," Sofia says. "What's up?" 

"Daddy wants us so he can go over the way today is going to play out," Amber says. 

"Come on then." Sofia links her arm with her sister and they head down to the throne room. 

"Okay so just before lunch everyone staying at the castle will be coming down to the castle. We will have lunch then let everyone get settled in their rooms and be free to do what they like until dinner." Bailiwick says, reading over a scroll. 

"Sounds easy enough," Roland says. 

Everyone then departs. Sofia changes into her riding gear, throwing her hair into a ponytail. She heads to the stables and takes Minimus out of the stable. 

"Where to Sofia?" Minimus says as they head up. 

"To Dungwhitty village please," Sofia says. 

Sofia finally landed minimus where she saw her friends talking. 

"Hi, girls," Sofia says, jumping off Minimus. 

"Sofia hi. Thanks for the invitation for us to stay at the castle." Jade says. 

"It's okay. You guys are my best friends." Sofia says. 

"Our parents have some meeting thingy so they won't be staying but they will come to the ball for sure," Ruby says. 

"Yeah, everyone is super excited for you Sofia!" Lucinda says. 

"They are now," Sofia says under her breath but Lucinda hears her. 

"What do you mean?" Lucinda asks.

"Oh right, you moved here when after I became a princess. I didn't exactly fit in here when I lived in the village. I was an outcast. Everyone would call me odd and wouldn't exactly be friendly. Then when my mom married my dad, everyone suddenly wanted to be my friend." Sofia says, looking down. 

"Well, not everyone. Some other people still think the same." Jade sighs. 

"Oh, Jade those girls will never change," Ruby says. "Anyways no need to be talking about this. We are super excited." 

"Me too. I should go get ready for everyone and you guys should do some last-minute packing. There also might be a surprise in your sweets." Sofia says, getting on Minmus flying away. 

She quickly says goodbye and heads up to the castle to get ready. She goes to her closet and looks through it till she found the perfect dress. She picks a deep blue tule dress, with a high-low skirt and a lace design on the top of the bodice. Once on, she looks through her shoes and a peep-toe silver shoe with a small heel. She pulls her hair half up, placing a clip to hold it up. She goes to her tiara case and took out a beautiful taira with baby blue and navy diamonds. She placed it on her head and headed down to the front of the castle with her family to greet the visitors. 

Trumpets sounded and Bailiwick opens a scroll, clearing his throat. 

"From the kingdom of Alperque, King George, Queen Mariline, and the Crowned Prince, Prince Desmond." 

They all got out and everyone curtsied and bowed. 

"From the Kingdom of Wilshire, King Garrick, the crowned Prince, Prince Axel, and Prince Hugo."