Engagement💍

IN Kim's Mansion

IN Kim's Mansion

WAKE UP TAETAE WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

Its an important day taetae baby wakeup .....jin says while pulling the blanket from the boy who was sleeping very peacefully in his bed with the pouty lips.

Aish!!!!! jinniee stop let me sleep.....the boy turn over to the other side.

No No wake up,you forgot what day is today......Hurry up baby wakeup!!

Whatt day???? Tae says whining.

Its your engagement day baby..

Hearing these words tae woke up with a jolt and ran into his bathroom.

Hurry up come downstirs we are waiting for you on table" saying this jin leave the room.After sometime, tae came downstairs to have breakfast with his sweet little family.He saw his hyung and jinnie on the table waiting for him.Good morning Hyung"he greeted them .Good morning taebear, his hyung greeted him back.Tae starts eating his breakfast with one hand and scroll insta on his phone with other hand, but in a second jin grabs his phone and tae looks up at him...Did't i tell you to not use a phone on the table???

Tae look up at him with pouty lips and puppy eyes, but jin doest buy it and scold him again "stop with this face and stop playing with your breakfast hurry up eat it quickly baby you are not a kid anymore today is your engagement now be responsible and dont behave like a child anymore.I am going to feed jinamiee something till then you get ready and then we can go to the the salon.Tae whine and said "dont you love me anymore jinniee" with teary eyes and jin melts at his face "awhh my baby we all love you the most but you have to finish this fast we have to go, Te nodded hearing jin, jin pecked his forehead and left  and Namjoon chuckles at them.

After breakfast tae went to his room and text his bestie jimin "Hey chimmy where r u???u gonna join me or not???

Chim: ofcourse babe m already on my way to the salon......

Tae: k see u soon....

At the Engagement hall