Calmness before the Storm⚡️

Taehyung's POV:

"Your marriage is off you can't marry him"

Tae: His words keep ringing in my ears since that day.I paced back and forth as i waited for my fiance.He was coming to pick me up,so we could go to the shopping.
Only 1 week left for the wedding and I'm really having a bad feeling about that but everything was calm and peaceful,but i didn't know that it was the calm before the storm.
Its been 3 weeks since i met that oldie, I hope i never meet that oldie again,I'm happy that i haven't crossed my path with him again,,,,,

Inner voice: "Liar you want to meet him again"

Tae: Why would i????

Inner voice: Aren't you thinking about him all the time"

Tae: Yeah but because of his threats;Nothing else

Inner voice: Yeah,Sure..,,..,.,.,.,

Jin: Hurry up tae baby, yoongi is waiting for you downstairs" jinnie shouted from the kitchen

Tae: Okay i'm coming jinnie,"I shouted back.

After Two hours

Tae: Me and yoongi left for shopping to one of the best mall of seoul "Times Square"

Tae: Me and yoongi left for shopping to one of the best mall of seoul "Times Square". We both shop for like 2 hours and then went to a restaurant to have our lunch.

After order our food i decided to tell yoongi about threats of jeonguk. He's my fiance afterall there's no harm to telling him about this...i was lost in thoughts.......

Yoongi: "Hey, back to earth yet, Taehyung??

Yoongi Hyung's voice pulled me back to reality,with whom I'd been here to have lunch.