My Husband

Tae's POV:

The loud throbbing inside my head woke me up early morning. My eyes fluttered open to bright sunlight that had made its way inside the room through the open window.

Sluggishly I get off the bed and made my way to the bathroom, as soon as I got in, my gut twisted in pain and I had to rush to the toilet seat to vomit. I could taste the bitter acid in my mouth, my stomach ached to the gas as I had eaten nothing for a whole day and night.I felt dizzy and everything after then turned black..........

I sat up quickly when I felt a damp cloth touch me, and I jolted up.

Unknown: "Hey, you're awake! How are you feeling now???"

A high-pitched voice exclaimed but I was immediately on guard, I grabbed the nearest vase on the desk and aimed at the stranger.

Unknown: "Hey, that's dangerous!" the young boy complained.

Tae: "Who are you?" I narrowed my eyes at him, the said boy was probably in his late teens,he had a white shirt underneath his blue jeans jumpsuit, his deep brown hair was softly cropped in a cute cut, and his grey eyes widened in surprise.

"Oh, I'm Haa Yoon, I am son of the maid here, nice to meet you,"He smiled at me,

Haa yoon: "And it'd be nicer if you could just put that down." he pointed at the vase I was lifting!

Tae: "I'm... sorry," I blinked as I slowly lowered my hand and put the vase where it belonged.

Haa yoon: "Thank you," He heaved a sigh, seeing that he was safe.

I looked down and realized, my body was clean and I was wearing a new shirt over my boxer, "What the hell?" I shouted.

Haa yoon: "Oh, before you let out a curse, that'd be me,"he raised his hand,

Haa yoon: "You were unconsious so, I towel bathed you and changed your clothes."

Tae: "Oh," I blinked at him. "I still don't feel comfortable about it but thank you anyway," I told him.

Haa yoon: "No problem, You surely need something to eat,Don't you. I 'll be here in 5 min with food" he said flashing me a frank smile and left the room.

After sometime yoon delieverd a tray full of food, I was feeling alot of better after finally eating something and talking to the yoon.

I hopped on the bed under the dark duvet. That was so comfortable yet uncomfortable for some reason.My thoughts were roaming here and there.I heard some shuffling behind the door. And the moment I turned my head toward the door which is now wide opened, I met those dark brown orbs. Which makes me feel so small and vulnerable. I averted my eyes, tears threatening to fall after all the memories from last day.

He didn't say anything. Stretching his limbs he just went to the bathroom....

I, not knowing what to do just sat there leaning on the bed stand,eyes closed and hugging my legs.

After 15 or 20 minutes he walked out from the bathroom. A towel hanging low his torso. Showing his perfect hard and solid abs and his amazing V line. I didn't realize that I was staring until he spoke.

Jeonguk; "Snap out of it"

He said through his cold deep voice,Searching through his closet.After 15 minutes or so, he walked out of his closet dressed all black.