First Meeting with Devil

Taehyung's POV:

"The number you are trying to call is unreachable at the moment, Please try again later"

Again? I sighed at the phone and dialed again to hear the same. "Why isn't he picking up his calls????I frowned as i paced back and forth in my room.

Taehyung's Room

Taehyung's Room

Its been 3 weeks since i have been got engaged, and The last time i talked to Jimin was the day i got engaged and after that i can't reach his phone, no texts,no excuses, I can't reach him at all....

As all this turmoil went inside my head, I felt a hand on my shoulder without even looking back i sighed " Jinniee i cant reach him at all, he is nowhere i dont even know if something bad happened to him"

"He's not here yet?" Jin asked

Hearing his voice, my eyes filled with tears, turning back when i looked at his face,all my self control went down the drain.

I........can't.........can't reach him, He.......he.... is not even in his f....flat.......G...guard of the b..... buil..ding said he ne...never went back t...to his fl..flat since the dd...day of my en...engagement.....My voice trembled as tears began to rain down on my cheeks.

Ohh baby, Come on ,dont cry, he'll be alright may be he is busy thats why he is not able to contact you" jin said while hugging me.

I do'nt know jinnie i'm scared he is my only friend and he left me too like dad i sobbed hard and fell to the ground, Jinnie hugged me tight consoling me whispring everything is going to be okay........

After sometime, i was laying on the bed hiccuping slowly, Jin did'nt want to leave me alone but he had so many duties to fullfill, Jin left the room and now i was alone tossing and turning on the bed,Oh god!Please!Help me to find my friend and please keep him safe where ever he is right now.... I looked at the celling as i prayed desperately and suddenly something clicked in my mind "His Hyung"

Jimin always blabbered about his mysterious hyung,who also live in this city but where i do'nt know....????? But now I have to act; he is my soulmate and my sole friend, and as such, he should be there at my wedding. I can't just sit here and wait for him like a moron.I'm coming to get you, shorty fool............. Tae said with detemination in his head!!!!!!

Third person POV:

In JJK Enterprises