10-Pictures

"You yelled at him?!"
"I yelled at him!"
You and Toy Chica stood up from the party table and started jumping up and down. She was the one jumping, holding you so you were forced to bounce up and down alongside her.
"That's my girl! Holy crap, I could neverrr." She drew out the "r" and fawned away from you. You were standing solid and the ground now. "What, is Freddy your favorite now? He's gotta be if you're defending him like that." She shook your shoulders a bit and got off of you.
"Sorry, girl, I don't have a favorite. I was just pissed off, I guess. I mean, the rabbit's been a prick to me since I met him. Literally everyone else has been nice except for him. Is it because of the face? Because--"
"No, no, girly, this isn't the face. I think he actually likes it. Makes him the scariest in my opinion. I remember telling him that, actually. That was one hell of a confidence booster. To say that now would be a death sentence, but he needed it back then."
"Insecure Bonnie is real?" You both laughed.
"For real, though," Chica sat back down at the party table. "Bonnie was such a sweet heart, I don't know what happened. But whatever did, happened a while ago. Now, my Bonnie is another story. The blue one." She clarified.
"Go on." you raised a mischievous eyebrow and smirked.
"He was such a narcissist. Like, more than me. Can you imagine? Anyways. I guess the old Foxy or Bonnie kinda stuck something in his head that made that narcissism get off."
"I wouldn't be surprised if it was Bonnie," you snarked. "But that is crazy. I'm still wrapped around you guys having personalities of your own, but now you guys can change them??" You threw your hands up over your head and laughed with Chica.
"Yes, ma'am," she replied. "There's a lot we still want you to know. But I think we should wait until the old Bonnie is cooled down for good. Y'know?"
"Oh, yeah." You agreed.
"Ooh!! I have something I gotta show you tomorrow!" Chica stood up again and bounced on her feet.
"Tomorrow? Why not show me right now?"
"Tomorrow because yoooouuu'll need to be here during the dayshift." She pointed a playful finger at your chest. "For a surprise. Shouldn't be a problem." She responded perfectly to your confused expression.
In a few short minutes, you waved goodbye to Chica and checked the hallway over one more time before checking out of your shift. You would have to get to bed fast if you wanted to make your agreed time arrangement with Chica the next day. You'd agreed on 11 am, but considering you got back to your house at 6:30 am, you should've opted for a time in the late afternoon. You drove a fast five minutes home and flopped into bed the first chance you got. You blacked out for what felt like five minutes, but what was really five hours. Your alarm had gone off too soon. So, very soon.
At exactly 11:45, you arrived inside the pizzeria. Once again, it was so much more inviting than at night. You would never expect the animatronics to come alive at night when you walked in. Again, when you walked in. Upon further examination, you noticed that in one of the party rooms, Toy Chica was walking around. Your eyes bulged out of your head, which seemed to summon Chica's attention. She turned straight to you. The chicken was occupied with a bright pink animatronic cupcake in her hand and a few girls clinging onto her feet. She gently shook them off and trotted over to you.
"Y/N! Bestie! How's it feel to be here during business hours for once?"
"Uncomfortable," you squeaked.
Chica chuckled. "If it makes you feel any better, the parents mostly all left so no one's gonna be here to judge you. All who's here is Joanie--one of the workers--and the teens the parents left as babysitters. Both of those options won't care if you hang out with an animatronic." Without any further consent from you, Chica dragged you off to the backstage. It was surprisingly well kept. There were some spare parts and heads that freaked you out, yes, but you'd rather be caught here than in Parts and Service any day.
"Do you guys hang out back here?"
"We hang out outside, of course! Why wouldn't we?" You made a face. "Again, it's only Joanie and it's just the kids. Kids' imaginations are wild, I'm more than sure parents won't take the kid seriously if they said I was walking around talking with you."
"Ohh, okay." You nodded. "So, then, why are we here?"
Chica beckoned you to a spare Bonnie head, oddly enough. It was definitely a bit disturbing. She picked up the head and turned it upside down to dig inside.
"I'm not sure you should be...doing that?" Chica ignored you and continued shuffling her hand around inside of the Bonnie head. She came out with a handful of what looked like scraps of paper.
"Photos! These are so adorable, I don't know why Bonnie hid them!" She handed you the crumpled mess and you sorted it all out carefully. You flipped the photos one by one to see and noticed a trend.
"These are all photos of Bonnie with the kids." You looked back up at Toy Chica, who was covering her beak and giggling under her "breath". "This feels like an invasion of privacy."
"Thank you, Y/N." The voice of new Bonnie quietly sang from the backstage entrance. Toy Chica stuffed the photos in your hands once again and bolted. You didn't know what to do, so in the adrenaline-filled state of the moment, you bolted alongside her. Toy Bonnie stomped angrily right behind you two. How a robot could run, you would never know. There were too many things these things could do that they shouldn't be able to.
The three of you weaved between the party tables in a deadly serpentine dance. Toy Bonnie caught your waist and tugged onto the collar of your shirt. You coughed from the sudden yank and elbowed Bonnie.
"Ow!! Right. Metal." You rubbed your elbow. Bonnie let you stand.
The chase had led you to a completely empty party room, luckily.

"What do you want me to see?"
"You already saw it." Foxy smirked.
"What? Saw what?" Old Bonnie backed up from the door and gave Foxy a hard glare, trying to feign his confusion. He already knew what the fox was hinting at.
"Oh, I think you saw her." Bonnie's LED lights for eyes flared up in red.
Hearing it out loud was even worse.
He slammed the door closed, which had only been open a tiny crack, but still got a good sound out of it. Foxy flinched but kept his knowing posture.
"I don't know what you're talking about, and neither to you." Bonnie stormed towards Foxy, snout to snout.
"You're never going to make progress like this." Foxy warned. "The first step is always the hardest, and you've began taking it. Trying to keep the peace between the two is phase one. Now, what's phase two?"
Bonnie growled, a mechanical screech beginning to intoxicate his voice box. It slowly turned into...

A scream.
You jolted and stood up straight, looking around to see where the unholy sound had come from. Toy Bonnie jumped onto your shoulders from your side, and though you could already see him coming, you didn't move.
"Give me the pictures!" He whined.
"I don't have them," you said absentmindedly. Bonnie groaned and started walking in the opposite direction as you. When he realized he'd gotten no reaction out of you, he stopped and turned around. You were beginning to wander.
"You heard that, right?" You asked softly. You didn't expect Bonnie to answer, but he did.
"I did. It was old Bonnie." You cringed, goosebumps forming on your forearms. "He sounded angry....angrier than usual. You should probably get going soon." You broke into a cold sweat and jog towards Chica. On the other end of the hallway you'd jogged down, Withered Bonnie peeked through the small crack of the doorway to watch you and the blue rabbit trot along.

Sorry for the lack of updates recently. I finished school season of volleyball so my schedule will be freed up some more. So I can work on this more often and get the drama out on "paper" ;3