12-Uno

Toy Bonnie was up on stage, alone. He had yet to really process what had happened the previous night. The old Bonnie was just ridiculous! He seemed to switch personalities every other night...speaking  of the older models.
The withered fox stumbled up to the show stage. Bonnie hopped down.
"Woah, you don't look too spiffy. You okay?" Bonnie held out his arms for Foxy to lean onto. Not in a weird way. But Foxy leaned against the side of the stage and waved off Toy Bonnie's concern.
"Nah, it be nothin', shan't be nothin' to ye." Foxy stood up onto his shattered legs again. "This kid's causin' me a ruckus nowadays..." Foxy grumbled.
"Ahhh," Bonnie pretended to have any idea what Foxy was on about. "Did you have anything to tell me? I mean, you don't usually come out of Parts and Service. At least, not right after closing."
It was only a half hour after the building was locked up. It was 10:30. But you wouldn't be clocking in, for reasons you didn't know.
"It be lonely in there," Foxy groaned. "Chica be having an episode, Freddy's nothin' but a scabby ol' horseshoe, and don't get me started with ol' Bon." Toy Bonnie grumbled under his breath.
"What was up with him and Y/N?" Toy Bonnie asked hesitantly.
"Oh, I'd rather not get involved with that if I were ye," Foxy advised. "Old Bon's had some issues as of late, ye know..."
"I can see that. It's just, I don't want him to end up hurting Y/N, if he hasn't already."
Foxy barked up a dry laugh. "I'll tell ye what, he somehow hasn't. The old rabbit's let up on Y/N, actually. In fact, I think he's found an infatuation with the lass."
"Pfff. Really?" Toy Bonnie cocked his left eyebrow up and put a hand on his hip. "The old Bonnie?"
"I've known him for nearly a decade now, Bonnie. He's aching in the heart and he has since he been locked away. He's afraid to let anyone in is all."
"Oh, yeah. He looked plenty 'afraid' the last time I saw him." Toy Bonnie snapped at Foxy, who only gave him a knowing look. "Is that what you came here to say? That the other Bonnie's harassing Y/N because of a crush or something?"
"I didn't come here to tell ye, 'cause ye yerself are the one who asked." Foxy waved his hook at the rabbit and sat against the show stage. Bonnie scoffed and walked away.
"I'm grabbing Toy Chica's opinion." He said bluntly. "Before Bonnie tries hurting Y/N again." Foxy shrugged and turned his attention to his hook. But as Toy Bonnie walked into the neighboring party room, a sense of fear sunk into his exoskeleton.

You came into the pizzeria the following day. Since it was a school day, the pizzeria was much less busy and you could actually move around with the animatronics. Toy Bonnie was the first to greet you at the show stage for a change.
"Hiya, Bon! How've you been doing?" You asked the rabbit, setting your bag down on a party table. Bonnie seemed skittish in a way. His eyes were darting across the room as if he were looking for something. It made you unease and you decided to check up on him.
"Bonnie. Are you okay?" He snapped back to your full attention.
"Yes."
"Good! 'Cause you're starting to freak me out!" You scolded the rabbit. You returned to your bag and began taking some items out. Bonnie leaned to his side for a better view of your belongings.
"What've you got there?" You pulled out a deck of colorful cards.
"Only the most friendship-sabotaging game to be created," you said. "UNO." Bonnie was confused.
"Why would you want to end your friendships with us?" He asked, becoming genuinely afraid now. Could this have to do with old Bonnie?
"Not literally," you softly elbowed him. "It just gets competitive. Wanna play?"
"Umm....sure," Bonnie agreed. He'd enjoy spending time with you (and not just for the constant affirmation that you're alive and well). You walked down to the mini carousel where Balloon Boy stood motionlessly. He'd wake up soon, though, as you'd learned from a recent acquaintance with the toy. "You know BB?" Toy Bonnie asked you.
"Oh, yeah. It's hard not to go by a night without that devil's pawn." BB's left eye creaked in your direction. You gave him a mocking scoff and sat down next to Mangle's body.
"LoNG time No SEE, fRIenDS!" Mangle beamed, outstretching their limbs for an embrace.
"Yeah, right." You said. "You saw me yesterday!" You gave Mangle the hug anyway.
"Oh, you guys are here!" Toy Chica stepped out from the Prize Corner. You pulled away from Mangle to see the chicken better. She looked petrified. Once she made eye contact with Bonnie, her expression turned even more fearful. "You just got here, Y/N?"
"Oh, yeah," you said. "Can we play in Prize Corner? I'm kinda digging that music box right now." You started to sit up, but Mangle pushed you back down. You gave them a questioning look, but got no answer.
"How about we go at the front stage?" Chica suggested. You found it strange that she made eye contact with Bonnie rather than with you, like she was asking him instead.
"Wait, I've never been in Prize Corner." You whined. The animatronics were silent. "You guys. Is here something else you're not telling me?" You worried that it was a bit big of an assumption, but you did want them to be more open with you. "Oh, wait! Mangle, didn't you say something about Prize Corner a little while ago?"
"UmMmMM, nOPe! I DoN't remEMBeR sAyInG tHAt!"
"No, you did!" You thought back. "It was after I talked with the old Freddy. I walked out and then you asked if he brought up the Prize Corner." Mangle seemed to rack their brain themselves before seeming to remember those events as well. Their facial expression dropped and Chica flicked them behind their fox head.
"You know what, this is the main question? Is whatever is going on in Prize Corner life threatening to me?" You asked, sitting back against your arms. Chica and Mangle looked at each other for consultation. It made you uneasy, so you turned around to Bonnie for some consolation. He looked just as disturbed as you, if not more, as he slowly nodded. "....that was.....not the answer I was expecting."
"I'm sorry--"
"Nope," you cut off Toy Bonnie. "It's fine." You stood up and turned to face him head on. "Look, I know some pretty disturbing stuff has happened here and at the other locations. So if there's something I can't or am not ready to know about, I respect your guys' privacy." You stood up and walked in the opposite direction of Prize Corner. You realized that no one was following and you turned around. "Front stage?" A sense of anxious dread lifted in the air and the animatronics followed behind you.
Bonnie was beyond relieved that you wouldn't try digging deeper. He'd be a "dead man". As the group was passing through the main hallway to pass into the main party room, Toy Bonnie lagged behind the others. He saw a purple foot disappear into the Parts and Service room.
"BoNnIE?" Mangle asked.
"Sorry, Mangle," Bonnie turned and gave them a friendly, soft smile. "Just got distracted."

Withered Bonnie ducked into Parts and Service, narrowly escaping your notice.
"Someone be in a rush," the oh, so iconic voice of Foxy said from the shadows. "Who are ye running from, eh?" He stood up with a wide grin.
"No one," Bonnie muttered. He saw you circle back to ask the other Bonnie a question. How could that ever be him, standing in his counterpart's place? You won't go as far as to give the old rabbit a high five. That's how pathetic this whole situation was. There really was no hope for him. He slowly, painfully, closed the door. And a small part of him hoped that you'd notice and come to peek inside.

Heya! I've come to reassure TWO THINGS-
One, there's gonna be a LOT more of you and Withered Bonnie in the next couple chapters.
Two, I'm not abandoning this fic any time soon. I have 9 more chapters planned out and I do plan on writing more. So I'm not dropping this anytime soon.
But updates will slow down a bit, going from a couple weeks apart to a month, maybe even more who knows. Between sports, school, and just being a Senior, things get pretty busy. And I have another fanfic I want to get done this semester, so things will be difficult trying to upload regularly.
That was all, really. Now y'all take care ❤️