CHAPTER 2

A handsome man with well built body seems like he spend his half day in gym, wearing an expensive Armani suit, sitting on his office with emotionless face as always. His full focus was on his work, his focus break by a knock on door, he replied very coldly, come in . It's his daily use tone that is cold as ice.

Yes...he is our great king Mr. Avyaansh Singh Rathore.

There stood his P.A. with a cup of coffee while shivering because he is only one minute late...

Only....no no for Avyaansh it's not one minute for him it's like eternity...yes he is perfect and he wants everything to be perfect if not you have to bear consequences...and consequences are easy not hard but painful.....

P.A.:- Maha...Maharaj........

(Takes a deep breath to not to shutter, his maharaj doesn't like if someone shutter or fumbled with words infront of him, he think it as a time wastage. He doesn't even know how the person in front struggles to even stand in front of him)

Maharaj your coffee....(he sighed in relief, finally he completed his sentence without shuttering)

He started working for Avyaansh 5 years back, he used to shutter and fumbled a lot at start, but working with him and knowing the punishment tactics of him trained him well...but still he is standing infront of the great AVYAANSH SINGH RATHORE....

Avyaansh:- Hmm...(came his simple reply.....)

Here his P.A. eyes go wide, how come he hasn't got any punishment yet, he dances with little joy in his mind but sprains his leg and he collapses

"thadam"

on hearing the next sentence by Avyaansh....

P.A.:- May I put it on the table with your permission....

Avyaansh:- No..drink it

WHAT...it's so hot.

AVYAANSH is like this only; kindness, sympathy, compassion, forgiveness; have no place in his dictionary....

No one ever saw him displaying any emotions after he became king...he is the most feared man even his family is scared of his anger but they respect him a lot so as he...

Some called him a beast, coldy monster, and many others but the most prominent one among them is.......

" HADES "

The elegant Hades (Satan), the one name that could send shivers to any human being.

He was crowned at the age of 18, he fight with power hungry people who only wants throne, with double power to keep the power and to protect his people.

He is not only the king of Rajasthan but runs multi-billion dollars companies across the world, which operates from Rajasthan by him, because he wants to stay in his country, in his palace, close to his family, his people ang his kingdom.

At 6 p.m. .....

Rathore Rajmahal

The raajmahal of Rathore's in Rajasthan. Famous for it's tradition, Custom and pride.

Today Avyaansh comes to the mahal early as Dadaji (Devraj Singh Rathore) wants to have some serious talk. Otherwise workaholic Avyaansh can never be seen in the mahal so soon. No matter how much he is cold, he always respects his elders.

In living room...

The entire Rathore family is sitting in the living room having their snacks, but their entire attention was on dadaji... After seeing that everyone's attention was on him he started speaking.....he is hesitate to say that, it's not like that he is scared or anything, he is actually a good communicator but the topic he wants to speak is not very fond to Avyaansh ....

Dadaji:- beta hum chate h ki ab aap shaadi karle....aapki umer (age) bhi ho gyi h, or iss rajya ko ab apni raani sa bhi chahiye...

(Son, we want you to get married now.... you have also reached your age fir marriage, and this state now needs its queen as well...)

Everyone looked at dadaji being shocked except Avyaansh, he has an emotionless face as always.

Radhe Radhe

So, here is second chapter....

How's the chapter??

What do you guys think what would be the answer of Avyaansh??

Bye...