CHAPTER 12

Vidhyut and Diya reached the party venue. They enter inside before parking his bike in the parking area. When they entered they saw the paltan (squad) was already present there, and about college mates she already treated them in college.

Vidhyut wished the birthday girl, and left from there. He can't bear their nonsense talk for a second, then how can he bear them more than 3-4 hours.

They are enjoying, it's already one hour they start partying. Time really flew fast, when we are with the right person.

Now it's cake cutting time, Advika cut the cut, and after so many pictures clicking, they sat on the couch.

Now Vardhan was beyond tired because the girls literally made him photographer. Kabhi click in or from this angle, kabhi click in this pose, kabhi click from here and there.

They all tiredly say back on the couch which were present there, they are now waiting for their ordered food. They are just chit chatting faltu baat. When Advika stood up from the couch and said....

Advika:- I am going to the washroom, who will come with me...??

They (Saisha and Diya)  tiredly shook their head in no, Advika glare them and they gave her their cheekily smile.

Advika while mumbling left from there and went to the washroom.

Advika:- from now on I will also not come with them....humph.....

After reaching the washroom, she does her work and comes out from the washroom and reaches the main corridor, she is drying her hands with her handkerchief which was her chuni (veil) for now because her stuff was placed where they are having party she is looking at her chuni shifting it to right place in her shoulder.

In front, a man looking at his phone, coming in the same direction and boom, they both collided with each other.

Advika rubs her head cutely and in mind she is mumbling....."agh what stone is this"......

She looked up and saw a man wearing mask glaring at her. He is wearing a formal suit and in hand there was his phone.

Advika can't see his because of the mask, but see saw him somewhere, she tried to remember but she left her this thought and was about to say sorry to him; but before she could say anything, the man spoke coldly.....

Man:- Dekh kar nhi chal skti ho....??

(Can't you see in front while walking)

Now after listening to him, sometimes before Advika's was gone who was about to say sorry, now Advika also glare at him although it's not looking like glaring, she cutely see him and said.....

Advika:- ohh hello dekhiye, it's not only my fault, it's your fault also; can't you see in front while walking, bss phone me lage rhena sara din, km se km chalte vakt to phone bnd kar ke rkh diya kre...

(Only use phone all day, atleast leave your phone for once, atleast while walking, off the phone and put it on your pocket..)

Advika internally smiling, she used exact words which her mother used when her mother taunted her about phone.....she somewhere so happy that 'she' taunted someone related to using phone, verna she is the one who always get scolded or taunted for phone by mother or sometimes by brother also.

She fully tried to remember who he is, but because of the mask she wasn't able to remember, she was only able to see his eyes. And he also sees in her eyes with so much intensity.

The man said in booming anger, and said sternly..

Man:- Do you know me, who I am...??

Advika narrows her eyes, but from inside his voie somewhere scared her.
She said in her normal voice, which is so honeyous....

Advika: Aap mujhe jante hai..??

(Do you know me..??)

Man:- Nhi....

(No)

Advika gave him her beautiful smile and ran from there saying.....

Advika:- tb thik hai....

( then it's okk)

It take some seconds to the man, to process what just happen, he shook his head mumbled 'crazy girl' under his breath. A small smile appeared on his face by own.

He thinks in his mind this girl was surely  something unique. He turns around from where Advika just walks out basically ran out.
       Her smile is really jaanleva (hazardous), she was looking so cute while rubbing her forehead.

While running her long red orange coloured frock was dangling from its golden thread border.

Her face with light makeup, her eyes in which she has applied kohl, they show innocence and fierceness at the time....Her chal (walk) was like a queen.

He came out of revelry by phone call. He shook his head lightly, and picked up the call and left from there while talking on the phone.

Radhe Radhe....

How's the chapter, tell me......??

Any favourite moments..??

What do you think about the new story which was going to begin..??

Thank you...

Ba...bye...