CHAPTER 13

Time is free, but it is priceless......
It is the glistening autumnal side of summer. The cold vein in the breeze was flowing. The thirty days long goodbye to one month. As earth rotates dawn after dawn, doesn't even realise when in a blink thirty days passed.

The Agarwal house, was adornment with many garniture things. Everyone is busy in preparation. After all today is the engagement of the one and only daughter of Agarwal house. How can they leave any stone unturned in that...??

Meanwhile, Diya was getting ready in her room, she is sitting in front of dressing table. She is looking ethereal. She was wearing, a royal orange coloured Rajasthani poshak (dress), with jewellery (mang tikka, payal (anklet), bangles, etc.) and makeup not dark but light.
The stylist was making her hair.

She is talking with her friends (Saisha and Advika, Vardhan is downstairs helping in chores) who are sitting on her bed, while getting ready.

The stylist walks away after making her hair in a open half braid hairstyle. Then Diya comes and sits on bed with her friends, she is looking more beautiful and a child even after she turned one year older in this past passed one month. Her face resembles that of a child.

They start their non-stop boasting, which only they know, why they do that after nth times saying 'chodh na hume kya'

(leave na what we have to do with that)

......

Now the Agarwal family are in the entrance of Rathore Rajmahal. The Rathore family welcomes them with great enthusiasm.

The engagement and wedding will be held in Rathore Rajmahal.

After they welcome Agarwals. They made Diya sit on the exclusive couch which is placed on the stage.

There are not many peoples only family and close friends, as it's engagement and more over Avyaansh didn't like much gathering.

Not more but after few minutes, Avyaansh climb up to the stage with his manly aura.

Avyaansh sit beside Diya on the couch with void of any emotions.

Diya shifts in her place after arriving of Avyaansh.

In this past month, she didn't get any chance to interact with them mainly with him, as she is busy with her exams. And others are busy in their own business and also in marriage preparation.

She meets with his mummy and Chachi when they often come to their place to talk about marriage and preparation and about her hand size for rings.

After some time, when everything is fixed and also it is now auspicious time for exchange rings....

Avyaansh held her hand and slid the ring in her right hand ring finger.

It's very beautiful platanium coating ring and diamond in the middle of the ring. Rathore's and Agarwal personally customised the rings for the couple.

When he holds her hand, a current runs through her body, it is not the case that Avyaansh didn't feel anything he also felt some unique influx in his body

He thinks in his mind her hand is so soft and small in front of his hands. Her heena cladded hand more beautiful. And the ring which he slides down in her finger looks more stunning in her hand, it symbolises the beginning of a new journey as Diya Avyaansh Singh Rathore  which has so many ups and downs.

Other side, Diya was looking at her hand and his movements when he slides down the ring, looking at her heena cladded hand, he remembered her mehndi function memory, when the girls who are come for applying mehndi, ask her the name of her groom. How her face turned red, only by the mention of him..??
How tease her to say the name of her groom...??, when she responded them with the position of his.
But they don't leave her, at last after getting irritated by their nudging, she softly tells them Avyaansh Singh Rathore.

Everyone starts clapping their hands together, when Avyaansh slide the ring in her hand.

Now it's Diya's turn, he took the ring in her hand and Avyaansh forward his hand to her, she doesn't hold her hand as she is very nervous near him as always. She tenderly glide down the ring in his right hand ring finger.

Everyone start clapping and hooting.

Both the soon to be couple again sat down on the couch.

Avyaansh was scrolling through his mails.

Uff....workaholic pro max..

Diya was continuously looking at her her hand specifically right hand, more specifically ring in her right hand.

Diya was time to time shifting in her place, she is nervous around him was just an understatement, she is nervous as well scared of him.

When he touch her hand, his hand rough and callous and seems very strong and muscular.
She couldn't help but think, his one punch is enough to knock out the latter na..??

She was also cursing her friends in her mind, they have her phone as her dress doesn't have any pocket so she give her phone to them, but don't know where they go leaving her alone with a lion.
Also her and his family leave god knows where.

Also her idiotic brother and cute dever sa don't know goes where.

She thinks vese to all time Vidhyut pestering her without any break and without leave her for single second, now what happened to him. She says in her mind that she can even bear his nonsense torture but please mata rani send him here.

She was so nervous she thought about what would happen after marriage....
What happened after two days..??

Precap:- Divyansh's  marriage.....

Radhe Radhe....

How's the chapter.....do tell me...?

Firstly thank you so much for your support we have 50+ friends in our group, and hope many more to join.

Secondly, Congratulations to all Indians it's a very proud moment, we became the first country to reach the Southern part of the moon. Thanks to scientists and workers.

Now, I as already told you guys that I won't able to update weekly, but just small chapter here and there....So here is the small chapter.

Thank you

Ba...bye..