CHAPTER 8

In the evening at Agarwal's house......

The Rathore family now reaches the Agarwal house. Avyaansh and Abhiraj are still in the office, they haven't come yet.

The Agarwal family members welcome the Rathore family.

Now everyone was sitting in the living room except Diya, she is in her room getting ready.

They are just chatting randomly and having some snacks.

After a few minutes....

Diya comes down wearing a yellow anarkali suit with a small locket around her neck and Rajasthani jhumkas and bangles and Amritsari jutti. Her face was void of any makeup she doesn't like doing makeup; just wearing a kajal (kohl) in her eyes and a glitterery pink lip gloss. She is looking very beautiful.

Diya greeted everyone and sit beside Ranveer and Vidhyut. She was looking down on her lap continuously.

She was wearing a nervous yet scrumptious smile on her face.

Rathore family was amazed by the beauty of Diya. Although they had seen her photo before but in reality she is even more beautiful than that.

Akshita:- you are looking soo beautiful baccha....said while smiling

Diya said shyly yet nervously looking only at her lap...

Diya:- thank you...

They all are chit chatting elders were talking different things and here three musketeers were different, were engaged in getting their vibe matches.
Musketeers involved our cute Diya, sleepyhead Vidhyut, and troublemaker Ranveer.

Their vibes started matching. And now Ranveer started telling his story, no - no he started exaggerating like he does in the morning in front of Akshita and all.

By the way, Avyaansh hit him lot but according to the earlier time, with less force because firstly everyone had to come to Agarwal house today; secondly, he knew that Ranveer is not completely at fault, the discussion was like this only and he has been an excited kid since the beginning.

  But it is not that his punishment is not painful, even if he gives a little, it is very painful.

Now only Ranveer has crickness in his body which will last for about two to three days.

Ranveer completes his exaggerated story. Now Diya is more than scared to even come to face to face with Avyaansh.

She speaks in her mind in a huff...,
Please Mata rani, he should not come here today, I am ready to get married too, but just he should not come here...please please Mata rani.

Then she remembers that she had got married only with him. Now there were fearful features on her face.
She was about to pray to Mata Rani for the second time when the door bell rings.

Vaidehi goes to open the door, when she opens the door, there is standing Avyaansh Singh Rathore with his full glory with his brother Abhiraj Singh Rathore.

He is not looking less than a Indian God. His pointed features can attract anybody towards himself.

Vaidehi greeted them and welcomed them inside.

Abhiraj has a small smile in his face but Avyaansh has no emotions in his face.
They come inside... everyone stand up in the respect of Hukum sa.

He sits on the single seated sofa. After this everyone also sits on their seats. Diya and the other two musketeers are sitting on the sofa which is next to the Avyaansh sofa.

There environment now change into serious one after Avyaansh come there.

They start talking about marriage alliance quickly because they knew Avyaansh don't like to waste time at all.

More over Avyaansh had no interest in this thing from above, he has come only because he had given his word and he never backs down from his word.

Avyaansh dadaji said....

Devraj:- if you guys want then you can talk in private then you guys can tell us your answer…..he said in a serious tone so that Avyaansh could understand well but maintained respect for Hukum Sa in his tone.

He said because he saw how much Diya is nervous in his presence and he don't want to take risk in future although he know Diya is much innocent for this cruel world. But in future she has to become Hukum Rani sa of Rajasthan. He know his grandson's anger issue very well. He want his grandson to married to an ideal life partner. But he can't put someone other life in an uncomfortable position also.

He had already thought that if Diya ya anyone from these two refuses, he will respect her answer.

He already talk about this matter with Avyaansh earlier.

Praveen also agree with this because he also want her daughter good even though this alliance is perfect which anyone could want but still if this alliance become unwanted one then no one can help but to see a perfect alliance into imperfect or maybe worst this can lead to destroy relationship and their old friendship.

Praveen:- hmm go diya, take Hukum Sa to the garden and talk...

Other side Diya's condition became very bad after hearing this. She slowly raises her head and looks at Avyaansh but there were no emotions on his face, he was seeing particularly nothing. Diya then takes a look at her mother who gives her an assuring nod.

Precap:- half best friend......

Radhe Radhe...

That's it for today guys....

Tell me how do you find this chapter..??

Thank you...

Ba..bye...