PART 2: WE MEET AGAIN

Y/ns POV:

"Crap, I'm late for the first day of school, I need to hurry up" y/n said. As I run down the stairs I hear my mom say" honey, would you like to eat, I made your favorite chocolate pancakes, " she said. "I'm sorry mom but I'm late for school, give them to dad, bye" I say running out the door on my bike.

As I arrive at school, I feel my heart race through my chest. I just want to get to my class. I run through the hallway and I finally walk up to my classroom door, I just hope the teacher doesn't say anything about me being late.

As I open the door the teacher looks at me. " Oh you're late miss y/n, but anyway come here, " he says. When I walk up to him with a guilty face he places his hand on my shoulder and says " Everyone we have a new student, she's from New Jersey, introduce yourself, " he finishes. "Hi...um I'm y/n, it's nice to meet you, " I say in a nervous voice. "Okay now let's get back to the lesson, and y/n you can sit next to Tom, " he says. As I hear the name Tom my eyes open widely, Tom, Tom kaulitz, Bill's brother?? I hope I just didn't hear him say my childhood enemy Tom.

When I walk up to the empty desk next to Tom he kicks the chair away and he says "umm no, you don't get to sit next to me, you whore" he says as I feel anger run through my body. I grab my chair that he just kicked and set it in front of the desk, fighting the urge trying not to grab his chair and throw it. I just get my things out trying not to look over at Tom that I feel staring into my soul. " I hope you know that I can see you looking at me" I whisper over to him. When I look over at him, he looks away placing his head on his desk.

When I hear the bell ring, I pack up my supplies and when I walk away someone grabs my bag and yanks it from my shoulder causing me to fall to the ground. When I look up I see Tom grinning and laughing, as he walks away, a girl helps me gather my things and helps me up. "Omg hey are you okay girl, that stupid dick doesn't know when to stop" the girl says. "Yeah I'm okay I guess" I say. "I'm Katherine, it's nice to meet you, I saw you up front of the class, you're really pretty" she says. "Thanks, I'm y/n, you're very much prettier than me though"I say.

She walks with me to my next class, and she tells me that I can sit next her and her friends at lunch later if I wanted to, so I said sure.

When I walk into my next class I see Bill, he waves at me and smiles, I walk up to him and give him a hug. " y/n, I missed you soooo much, how are you" he asks me. I say "I'm good, how about you. " "I'm good also, have you met Tom at all, I hope he didn't say anything mean or hurt you" he asks? " Yes I did but it's fine I already thought about him saying something rude like he always does." I say.

As I the bell rings Bill gives me his number before my next class and he gives me a hug before I walk over to my next class.
When I walk away some boy taps me on my shoulder and asks me if he can get my number so I say yes and I look over his shoulder and I see Tom, he looks jealous and he slams his locker door closed walking away. I think about what just happened but I just forget about it and walk over to my next class. I see the boy from the hallway wave at me, so I wave back and I sit next to him. " Hi, I forgot to tell you my name back there, I'm Gustav" he says. " Nice to meet you I'm y/n" I say. Me and Gustav get along pretty well and he's really sweet and he's kinda cute. We passed notes the whole period and he is just so funny to talk to.

When the period was over me and him walk to lunch. I tell him that I'm going to sit with a friend of mine and he goes to sit with his friends bill, georg, and Tom. I still don't get why he's friends with someone like Tom, he's the complete opposite of Tom.

A few classes pass.....

"Y/n wait up" as I turn to see who it is I see Katherine. " oh hey Katherine do you need something " I say. "Would you like to exchange numbers" she asks? I say sure and I go home on my bike.

When I get home in the driveway I see my mom waiting for me on the porch. " Hey honey, how was school, did you meet any new friends" she asks? " it was good and I met a couple " I say and walk through the door. I take off my shoes and I go upstairs in my room. I decide to go on my phone and watch tiktoks and some movies. I decide to go to sleep later on. I usually go to sleep fast but I didn't something just kept me awake for some reason.

I go downstairs to get a cup of water and a little snack. When I finished it I went back upstairs to hear a notification on my phone from a unknown number.

Note from author: hey guys this was kinda long to make, now I understand why it takes people so long to write. But I hope you like this so far. Stay tuned for the next part where y/n gets a notification from a unknown number. If you know already I guess you should see if your right. Butt anyways I love you guys. Bye😁🤭