PART 11: TIME TO PARTY

As I woke up next to Tom I went to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. When I went back to the bed he was up. "Why are you up" I ask Tom walking to the bed. "I started getting cold when I realized you weren't next to me" he said pulling me in the bed.

He just cuddled me. "Guys wake your asses up" bill says barging in the room.

"Jesus fucking Christ Bill, learn how to knock" Tom said. I just shook my head and chuckled.

"Anyways what bill" I say confused.

"Guys we need to go party today" he says dancing.

"Omg we do" I say turning to Tom.

"Oh I forgot we didn't yesterday, but are you sure y/n" he says with a worried face.

"Oh yeah I'm sure" I say patting him.

"Cmon guys let's go shopping then" bill says dancing out of the room. Me and Tom laughed at him.

"If you don't want to go I can stay with you, if you want" Tom says hugging me.

"I'm okay Tom, let's just stay together than" I say kissing his head. I walk out of the room to see Katherine and georg laying together and Gustav laying on the recliner. Katherine saw me and came up and hugged me.

"So, shopping" she asks with a happy expression.

"You know it" I say holding her hand. "Okay let's gooo" she says pulling me out the door.

"We'll be back guys" I yell. "Okay" georg yells back.

Tom walls out of the room after we left. "Where did y/n go" Tom asks worried.

"Shopping don't worry Tom" Gustav says getting up and patting his shoulder.

"Okay" he says going into the kitchen.

As me and Katherine got to the mall and we decided to split up so we can look at everything faster. I decided to ask Tom to match with him.
_______________________________________

Me: hey Tom, do you want us to match at the party.

Tom: ofc, what color do you want to do, btw.

Me:omg we should do red bc I found a beautiful red outfit.

Tom: perfect but anyways bye I love you

Me: I love you too, bye.

Tom:❤❤
______________________________________

The red outfit y/n found:

As me and Katherine met up we showed our outfits that we got

Her outfit: