PART 3: THE MESSAGES

Y/ns POV:

Unknown number: hey y/n, I just want to ask if you wanted to come to my party next Thursday, it's okay if you don't want to, but it would be great if you could come, anyway I'll see you at school tomorrow, bye.

As I saw the text I thought it was bill asking if I would come but at the same time I thought it was Tom also well, even though I know that he hates me so much, but I just don't know. I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I ask bill or Tom.

Tom's POV: I hope that y/n can come to my party even though I know she hates my guts. I just want to get along with her, maybe even become close friends again with her. If she doesn't go I'll just ask to hang out with her on some other day. I just like her so much I wish she knew that. Maybe I'll tell bill about my feelings. I just don't know what to do or say to her. Gosh she just drives me crazy. "You alright, Tom, you seem awfully quiet today" he says. "I'm good bill" I say as I walk away from the living room into my room

Y/ns POV:
As my loud ass alarm goes off I think to myself "I'm so fucking tired" I say to myself. Well I better get ready for school before my mom comes upstairs to get me up. I put on a tight white long sleeved shirt with a short jeaned skirt and dirty converse shoes. I also did my simple makeup to go with it.
I head down stairs to get a small breakfast before school. I see my mom cooking something that smells really fricking good. " What are you cooking ma" I ask her. "Scrambled eggs, would you want to try them" she  asked with a proud mom smile. " sure why not " I said.

"Holy moly, that's really fucking good" I said amazed. "I know right, oh right someone knocked on the door lastnight asking for you, I tried calling you down but you were sleeping, he asked to give you this" she said as she handed me a small gift bag. I open it and I saw a small butterfly necklace with my initial on it. It was really beautiful so I asked my mom to put it on me. "So was he your boyfriend" she grinned at me nudging me with her elbow. " No, I don't even know who he was or why he was here" I said. I wonder who it was I hope it wasn't any stalker or something like that.

As I rode my bike to school I heard a car behind me honking, I look to see who it was but they just drove off without saying anything. When I walked into my first class Katherine hugged me and walked me to my seat behind her before classes started. Tom was staring at me for some reason looking at my necklace and smiling. "What are you looking at, you punk" I asked? He looked away while chuckling. Later on in class he passed me a note smiling at me, I put it in my pocket so I could read it later because I trying to get all of the fucking notes off the board that the teacher was writting at 100mphs per hour.

After class I remembered the note Tom gave to me so after I got all of my supplies for next class I decided to open it. It said " You look really pretty with the necklace I bought you" it said. Wait so it was Tom who bought me the necklace after I read the note I could feel blush spread across my cheeks so some odd reason. I threw the note in the garbage and walked to my next class that I had with bill and georg. I was still very shocked now that I knew Tom had bought this thing.

I just decided to forget about it and walked to my next class that I had with bill and georg. I took my seat that was next to bill and he looked at me with a smirk like he knew what was going on. " Sooo... Y/n did you get the gift Tom got you, oh never mind I can see it on you" he said. " Bill you knew Tom was gonna do this" I asked him with a confused face? " Yes of course, but hey it looks really pretty, what can I say he likes you a lot" he whispered into my ear. I could feel my cheeks heat up. I ignored bill the whole class period because he knew that I hate Tom. But he likes me?? I thought he hated me. Now he likes me?? What?

I just wanted to forget about what bill said to me but I couldn't. As I zoned out I felt a tap on my shoulder, when I fell out of my trance I looked behind me and I saw Gustav with a confused face. " Are you okay y/n" he asked? " uhh yeah why do you ask" I said closing my locker. As he was done talking we walked to our next class together that we had with georg also.

The whole time in class I kept spacing out thinking about why Tom likes me or if bill is lying to me, but I know that bill would never lie to me about something like. "Hello earth to y/n" someone waved their hand in front of my face. "Huh" I ask. "You gonna answer the question" they said. " oh.... Uhhh.. What was the question again "I ask? " you still don't know what u said after the tenth time, gosh do you ever pay attention in my class" the teacher says with a disappointed face." Never mind, georg you can answer instead " he said. "umm 59? " he answered. The teacher shakes his head in disappointment.

As me bill and georg met to walk to lunch Katherine runs up to me putting her arm around my neck. "Would you like to sit with us Katherine and y/n" bill asks us. We both said sure and we walked over to their lunch table. I sat between Bill and Tom. Tom kept touching my thigh and placing his hand on my back. I was confused but I didn't mind. I wanted us to get along knowing we hate each other or not.

After lunch was over everyone hugged each other and said goodbye. "Bye y/n, see you tomorrow" bill said as he hugged me. I say bye after the hug. "Bye y/n sleep well, I'll see you tomorrow" Tom said as he pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek. My whole face turned red. I was flustered I didn't know what to do so I just waved when they all left. I put my hands on my face to feel how hot I was. I don't know what happened between us but I really liked this feeling, I glad we are getting along now.

"And maybe he really does like me" I say.

Author note:I hope you guys liked this part I do too. The next part will be about the party but I'm not sure so we'll both find out. Anyways thank you for reading my story. Bye😁