PART 14: GO DATE

Tom's pov:

As I was on my phone laying down I heard someone open the door. It was y/n, I'm assuming she just woke up. She's still looks really pretty.

"Morning hun" she says in a sleepy voice.

"Morning love, why are you up" I say sitting up.

"I don't know, I just missed you" she says coming over to the bed. She went to the other side and got underneath the covers. She wrapped her arms around me. I put one arm under her head and another wrapped around her waist.

We layed there for a moment. She closed her eyes. I lay there and admire her for a while before I ask something.

"Did you want to do anything today" I ask.

"Yeah, but I don't know what, do you have any ideas" she says looking up at me. Her eyes were so pretty. She had some sparkle gleaming in her eyes. Her lips rosy pink. And her hair messy but still had made her beautiful.

"Tom, you okay" she asks.
"Uh- oh yeah, sorry" I say embarrassed. She kissed my lips and sat up and walked out the door.

As I follow her into the living room, I see bill sleeping on the couch. I'm guessing he was too tired to walk to his room.
"So do you want anyt-" she says getting cut off. It was Bill's snoring that cut her off. We both just started laughing.
"Uh yeah, can you make pancakes" I say as I walk over to her. I got behind her and I wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Of course" she says turning around. She pecked me on my lips. I pulled her back before she walked away and pulled her into a long kiss.

"Get a room" bill says getting up. He looked really sleepy, his hair was messed up and his makeup was smeared.
"Go to your room then" I say. Y/n just laughs. He just rolled his eyes and got up and went to his room. I looked back at y/n and pecked her. I walked to the couch and turned on the TV.

As y/n was done making breakfast for me and her, she placed it on the small table in front of the couch. It looked amazing. I looked at her amazed with my eyes opened wide.

"Does it really look good" she asks chuckling. I just nod. I took a bite and pretended to faint. I closed my eyes. As my eyes we're closed felt something on my lips. I opened my eyes and saw y/n. Her lips were on mine, her eyes were closed. I slowly closed my eyes. She backed away and smiled. She went back to eating. I was still frozen. She looked back at me and smiled.
"What" she says smiling. I just shake my head hit my face.

As I finished eating, y/n took the plates to the sink and started cleaning them. I still couldn't believe what she did. I really don't want to lose her. She's too precious to me. I decided to help her out a little.
"Thank you handsome" she said smiling.
"No problem, anything for you" I say. I kissed her cheek and she kissed mine back. We both just smiled at each other and went back to washing.

As we finished cleaning, I finally had an idea.
"We had go out on a date, y/n" I say taking her hands and jumping.
"Omg we should Tom" she says and starts to jump up.

A couple hours later.....
_______________________________________

We both started getting ready. We were gonna go to the amusement park first then go to get some ice cream afterwards.

As I walked out the bathroom, I went to the couch and waited for y/n. A couple minutes later she walked out. She had looked amazing.

Her outfit:

She was showing too much skin though

She was showing too much skin though. "So how do I look" she asks smiling. "Beautiful, but here, take my jacket" I say handing her my jacket.

(Pretend the jacket was Tom's)

"Now how do I look" she asks.
"Even more beautiful, you might be making me fall more in love with you" I say walking up to her. I hugged her for a couple minutes before we went to the car and headed to the amusement park.

As we were driving into the parking lot we had seen the big Ferris wheel.

The amusement park:

As we got out the car y/n looked so happy to be here

As we got out the car y/n looked so happy to be here. She was jumping up and down. "Tom look, look" she says. She points to the Ferris wheel. "Should we go on there later on" I ask.  She nods and continues to jump. "Let's go Tom" she says.

As we got to the carousel y/n kept pulling me. We got onto the carousel and she picked the white horse. I picked the horse next her which was a grey horse.

As the ride started y/n looked super happy. She was so pretty that I admired her the whole ride without looking away. After the ride ended we decided to go to a little game.

 We had went to a balloon popping game

We had went to a balloon popping game. Y/n started first. She missed a couple and got a tiny bear. She looked a little sad. I had seen that she was sad and decided to try myself. I got a lot and at the end won a big teddy bear. I turned to y/n and handed it to her. Her smile came back. She kissed me on the lips. "Thank you Tom, I love you so much" she said. I just smile.

A couple hours passed and I was a little tired but y/n wasn't really. "Tom are you okay" she asks. "Uh yeah just a little tired, where do you want to go next" I ask grabbing her hand. "Let's go to the Ferris wheel and then we can go get ice cream" she says. I nod.

The Ferris wheel:

As we got to the Ferris wheel y/n looked really happy

As we got to the Ferris wheel y/n looked really happy. We got on the Ferris wheel and sat down next to each other. As we kept going up, y/n asked something.
"Tom" she says.
"Yes y/n" I say.
"Why do you love me" she asks looking serious.
"Y/n, are you joking, you are so beautiful, kind, talented, smart, an amazing girlfriend, so much more that, and I love you so so much" I say. I saw a big smile grow back onto her face. She pulled me into a big kiss.
"I love you too Tom" she says.

I really love you y/n.
_______________________________________

I hope you guys loved this part. I think the next part will be the last. I'm sorry and I know that some of you guys love it. I promise I'll make the next part longer. Anyways thank you and bye 😁