PART 12: BEHIND MY BACK

Y/ns POV:

As I woke up on the couch from my phone. I saw a text from an unknown number. Maybe it was a person from the party, I assume.
_______________________________________

Unknown number:
Hey y/n, it's Gio, I don't know if you remember what happened last night, just to let you know you gave me your number, I'm telling you just in case you think I stalk you.

But I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout sometime this week at a cafè. It's okay if you don't to, I understand. Well I'll text you later if you make up your mind.
______________________________________

"Dang he sure does type a lot" I say. "Who" Tom says coming out of nowhere. I jumped when he just showed up. "Holy shit, you scared me, and it's none of your business" I say looking back at my phone. "Yeah okay sure" he says walking into the kitchen.
‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

Tom's POV:

I was feeling jealous all of a sudden. I watched her laugh at her phone while typing something. I thought that she was seeing someone that she met at the party. Probably not, right? Maybe it's Katherine or family relative. Something I hope.

A few hours later.....

As I woke up for some reason, I went down stairs to get a snack. As I walked downstairs I saw y/n laying down on the couch. I don't get why she didn't sleep with me. Now I really think that she actually might be seeing someonr because she wouldn't stop sleeping with me all of a sudden.

As I got my snack I decided to check her messages just in case my thoughts are right. I grabbed her phone and went into the kitchen, with my back turned around so she couldn't see me if she woke up.

As I went to the messages on her phone I saw a person named Gio with a beer emoji next to it.
______________________________________

Gio🍺: Hey y/n, it's Gio, I don't know if you remember what happened last night, just to let you know you gave me your number, I'm telling you just in case you think I stalk you. But I just wanted to ask if you wanted to hangout sometime this week at a cafè. It's okay if you don't to, I understand. Well I'll text you later if you make up your mind.

Y/n: Hey it's nice to see you actually talk to me because whenever I give someone my number they don't ever text me back so it's kinda good seeing someone do the opposite. And sure we can hangout some time this week, maybe Thursday. If you can go during that day.

Gio🍺: Cool I'll see you then, bye beautiful.

Y/n: okay bye.
_______________________________________

As I read all of the messages I could feel myself get so pissed. If she goes I might actual-. "Tom, why do you have my phone" y/n says. I turned around quickly. I walked over to her with an angry face and I threw the phone next to her. I walked away storming into my room.

I jumped onto my bed and started crying. Does she still not know how I feel? I even told her and she doesn't seem to understand. Maybe she likes me as a friend. I don't know anymore. I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it this time" I yell. "It's bill" he says opening the door.

"What do you want" I say wiping away my tears.

"What did you do to y/n" he says sitting on my bed.

"What did I do to her, no what did she do to me, that is what's going on" I say.

"Well she's crying and saying that you hate her, but anyway what did she do to you" he says.

"Well I guess she's seeing someone behind my back and she didn't tell me that they were meeting up tomorrow" I say.
"Oh" he says.

"Yeah I know" I say.

"Well I think that it's better to talk it out with her and say that's she's wrong for going out with someone behind your back" he says.

"Do you think so" I say. He nods his head and walks away. "If it doesn't go well maybe find someone better than her" he says. I wouldn't be able to find anyone better than her though. I'll try talking it out with her.

As I walked out of my room I saw bill hugging y/n and they both noticed me. Bill got up and patted my shoulder and walked away. Y/n looked at me with guilt.

"Listen tom, I was going to tell you about him and it just happened out of nowhere. I don't even think I remember him, but I mainly just wanted to say that I would never ever hide something from you if I know that's it's going to hurt you and that I'm truly sorry" she says with tears falling down her face. I wiped her tears and hugged her.

"Thank you y/n for telling me, I love you" I say. "I love you too Tom" she says. I pulled away from the hug. "Y/n, I actually like you more than a friend, I love you like a crush" I say. I saw her blush a little. "I love you too Tom, as a crush too" she says. She pulled me into a kiss. I kissed her back. We hugged again and  went to sleep on the couch.

I really loved her
______________________________________

I'm truly sorry that I haven't been posting a lot in the last couple of days. I'm going home today so I'll be able to make probably a lot this week so don't worry. But anyway I love you guys and omg thank you so much for 650 reads there's like another hundred everyday now. But once again I love you so much. 😘😁