PART 9: IN THE RAIN

As I felt someone picking me up into their arms I looked to see who it was. It was Tom, I guess we're ready to head home.
"Guys cmon, let's go home" bill says. "Oh see you're awake, I guess you can walk on your own" tom said setting me down on my feet. I stretched and we gathered all of our things and headed home.

As we arrived home I ran to the couch and plopped down on it and wanted to fall asleep so fast in my life because of how exhausted I was. "Can I join you" I hear someone say. It was tom even though he has his own bed. "Don't you have your own bed" I say sitting up. "But I don't want it and I feel lonely" he says pouting. I just laughed and I opened my arms. "Okay come on" I say. "Nice" he says springing onto the couch. We cuddled until we both fell asleep.

As I woke up to see a big flash I open my eyes and see bill holding a camera, taking a picture of me and tom. "Delete that" I say in a sleepy voice. "Nope, gosh it looks so good" he says walking away holding it up. Gosh I really wanted to get up and get the photo but tom was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him up.

I just layed back down. I was admiring Tom's face but then he woke up. So I quickly closed my eyes to pretend that I was sleeping. "Oh so you're up" he says. I slowly opened my eyes and he was looking at me. "Uh yeah" I say. "Sorry if I kept you up all night" he says. "It's good I slept fine because you were next to me" I say. We both laughed and decided to get up and go get something to eat.

As we were driving I got a notification. It was a text from bill asking where me and Tom were.
_______________________________________
THE MESSAGES

Bill: where did you and tom go. Why did you want to be alone with him😏?

Y/n: bill stfu, no we just went to go get food, anyway what do you want to eat?

Bill: Jeez, but I just want some coffee I'll eat at home later.

Y/n: Are you sure?

Bill: yeah I just want coffee

Y/n: okay well we'll probably be back in 25 or 30 minutes.

Bill: okay bye I love you.

Y/n: bye I love you too.
_______________________________________

Tom looked over at the messages and he noticed y/n typing I love you. So he got angry but held it in because it was probably a family member, he hoped.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

We walked in the cafè and ordered all of the food and before I had bill ask the others what they wanted before we got in there. Me and Tom listened to music but he didn't sing even though he did before we got the food. "Tom are you okay, you seem quiet" I ask. "Umm no I'm good" he said while driving still. "Okay I'll believe that" I say. The rest of the car ride we just drove in silence.

As we got home the others were already awake and watching TV on the couch. "We're home" I say walking through the door. "Yay, coffee" Katherine cheered. After eating a couple minutes later. "Hey eat your own food Katherine" georg said. "Chill it's just food and plus you have a lot so it won't make a difference" she said while stealing more. "Okay that's enough, you're eating all of it" georg said with a mouth full of food. "Ew you just spit food at me" Katherine said wiping it off her face.

After me bill Tom and gustav were done those two were still fighting over the food. I shook my head. "Gosh they really are something, am I right" bill says standing next to me. "Yeah they sure are" I say walking to the couch. They were still fighting with each other and I couldn't hear the TV even if it was at full volume. "Can you two just shut up already, you've been fighting for about a hour now" Tom said peeking out of his room. But they couldn't hear him, I just shrugged. He rolled his eyes and went back into his room.

As I was close to falling asleep I accidentally fell to the floor. I was so glad that no one was in the living room at that time. Everyone was mostly already asleep or on their phones. I just got up and layed back down on the couch. Then I woke up to someone behind me I thought it was Katherine so I just ignored it and went back to sleep.

Then I woke up again but this time to loud yelling and laughing behind me. It was Tom and a girl, they looked drunk. They kissed and I could feel my heart shattering into pieces. I just ran out the door without saying anything to Tom as I walked pasted him.

As I ran out the door into the rain I could hear someone run behind me. "Y/n where are you going" Tom says. "Home" but I really wasn't I was trying to get away from the situation that just happened in front of my own two eyes. "Why" he said. "Because you have company and I didn't want to interrupt" I say with tears coming down my face. "Don't leave y/n please!!" he said yelling. I just ignored him but then he ran up behind me grabbing my hand. "Y/n wait please don't leave me I'll explain" he said I could see that his eyes were red and in tears. "Okay explain that then" I say crossing my arms. "Listen I saw your messages with someone and I saw you put I love you and I just got jealous and I decided to make you jealous then, well I was so stupid into thinking that" he says crying even more. I felt bad for him but then was really stupid of him. So then I just hugged him without any words. "And Tom it was bill that I was talking to and you know that bill is my best friend so that is how we talk to each other" I say pulling away from that hug. "I know and I was wrong for thinking that it was someone else and I'm sorry so please don't hate me" he said. "I don't hate you now since you told me the truth" I say. "Y/N I LIKE YOU" he says. I could feel myself getting red. "I like you too Tom" I say.

Then he pulled me into and long kissed that lasted a couple of minutes.
_______________________________________

Omg thank you for 110 reads on this story and go check out my second story but there's only one part right now but you can still read it and I will really appreciate it if you do. I'll probably make a second part on my next story today so yeah but thank you so so much I love you guys. Bye😁