Enemies? part 1

My first story ever so please help me with ideas and how to make my writing better anyway enjoy!

Summary: You and Minho never get along and are always arguing. You guys hate eachother. But maybe you guys just act like you hate eachother because of the tension between you two?
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

I run and knock on door to Kitty's dorm. The door whips open, causing me to look up from my phone. "Oh my god why are you even here? " I roll my eyes at the boy. Minho and I have never gotten along, ever since the first year. We just hate eachother. We are kind of like enemies but we are always stuck having to be around eachother since we are in the same friend group. "Well for your information I'm here to see kitty." I say as I push past him.

I glance behind me to see him glaring at me. I roll my eyes again and go to kitty and Q's room. I knock on their door since I don't want to just barge in.

"Come in!" I hear kitty shout. "Hey" I say to my to best friend kitty. " Y/n hiiiii!" Kitty yells as she gets off her bed and runs up to hug me. I hug her back and then we break apart. Then I hear a scoff. I turn around and see minho leaning against the door. Shirtless.

God if I didn't hate him, I'd totally be into him. He is more attractive then I'd like to admit.

"I don't know why you get so excited to see y/n, she's so damn annoying and extra." Minho says. Kitty just glares at him and then looks at me. "Says you, weren't you the one who had to pack a whole suit case just for a few days of camping. At least can survive a few days in the wilderness with our needing a whole suit case." I say looking at Minho. Me and Minho start to argue but are cut short by kitty.

"You know what, you guys argue way to much. And me, Q, and Dae are sick if it." Kitty says. I look around to see that Q and Dae had just walked into the room. "Yea, honestly guys it's getting old. I mean anytime we are all hanging out together you guys just argue." Q explains and Dae just nods in agreement.

I look over at Minho to see he's already staring at me, causing me to look away knowing that if I don't I'd probably end up blushing.

"Well then tell Minho to quit being such a dick." I say as I look at everyone. "Me, a dick?! Have you met yourself? You're such a dick." Minho yells. I look over at Minho and roll my eyes. We are about to argue again but Dae interrupts us this time.

"You guys need to work this out. You are doing it tonight and neither of you have a choice." Dae says.

Me and Minho quickly turn our heads toward Dae realizing that me and him are next to eachother and kitty and Q are already out of the room. We quickly catch on that they plan to lock us in the dorm room for the night or longer if we aren't getting along.

Me and Minho quickly run toward the closing door. "Dae, I swear to God if you don't open this door, you will never see the light of day" I yell trying to open the door. "Yea what y/n said. I will literally kill you guys!" Yell Minho.

"We love you guys which is why we are doing this! We will let you guys out tomorrow as long as you guys aren't arguing. Everything you need is in the room. Love you guys!" Yells Q.

Me and Minho try and open the door bit quickly give up realizing they blocked the door with something on the outside.

I sigh and go and sit on Kitty's bed. And Minho sits in Q's bed just looking at me.
I can't help but feel like this way going to be a long night for the both of us.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Please tell me this is at least some what good lmao I'll either post the second part tonight or tomorrow
- The author J