Detention

Hey guys sorry it's been so long since I've posted and hopefully this is good. Also sorry I forgot the one teachers name and why he left them in detention for a little and I didn't feel like pulling up that episode

Summary: You and Minho are best friends that both like each other. You guys are in detention because of the party and the teacher has a meeting and leaves you guys under the trust of Madison.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
I can't help but watch him in the distance.   How does he always look so amazing. I look at my best friend from since I can remember walk into the library since everyone caught at the party got detention. Me, him, and our group got caught along with some other people.

"Y/n. Y/n..Y/N!!" I hear my name being shouted as I come back to reality after zoning out for a bit. I look over and see minho. "Hey sorry... I zoned out" I let out quietly. "Clearly" Minho said laughing a  bit.

We look at each other for a few minutes. Minho opens his mouth but before he can come in our stupid teacher starts ramble about how dangerous it is to drink underage and how it's deeply frowned aponn it is here in Korea.

I finish listening to what our teacher has to say and then I start to get back to my school work. I look up for a few seconds and see Madison staring at my best friend. I can't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. 

I look back down at my papers and try to forget everything and just work on getting this school work done. "Y/n..!" Minho whisper yells. I keep looking at my papers. Of course he has to start talking the second I'm completely focused on my studies. "What?" I whisper back still not looking up. "Wanna get out of here for a little bit?" Minho asks me. "How? What about the teacher?" I ask

"The teacher just went to go to a meeting and left Madison in charge." Minho says not talking normally. "Oh ok yea sure. Where do you want-" I get cut off. "Hey Minho, do you want to go somewhere special with me?" Madison say winking to Minho.

There it is. That jealous feeling again. I can't even be jealous though, me and Minho aren't dating. We're just friends. I look at Madison and then look at Minho. I wouldn't be surprised if he said yes. Madison is really pretty. I know when she says "somewhere special" she means to that one make out spot in the library.

"No, sorry Madison. Me and y/n are going to go do something actually. Also you interrupted her so I'd appreciate if you said sorry." Minho says coldly to Madison. I look at him and smile slightly. Madison on the other hand her smile fades a little.
"Oh ok, Sorry y/n" she says looking me in the eyes as if she's trying to say you bitch. "It's ok I guess." I say mumbling the I guess.

Madison walks away sadly and I look over to Minho and find him already looking at me. "Thanks" I say softly to Minho. "Of course, your my best friend."
Ouch that hurts. Then he stands up and puts his hand out as a sign to take his hand. I put my hand in his and he pulls me up off the chair.

We start of toward the "make out" corner of the library I smirk slightly and see Madison staring at us knowing that he rejected her and is taking me there instead of her. I smile to myself. Maybe I don't have anything to be jealous of.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

It's definitely bin a hot minute since I've posted but hopefully this was good cause it's unedited and sorry it's so short. I'm going to start trying to upload more.

- Author J