Bus Seat Partner- Part 1

Summary: K.I.S.S goes on their camping trip and you and your boyfriend Minho sit together on the bus on the way to the camp site.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

My class is going camping for a week and I'm so excited. Me and Minho are together, Kitty and Dae, Q and Florian.
I feel like this is just going to be a great week.

"Hey guys!" I walk into the shared dorm room of Kitty, Dae, Minho, and Q. I don't stay here although they have offered. I'm just not interested and I don't want to get in-trouble. I look over to see my lovely boyfriend standing with around 3 suitcases and a duffle bag. I love him but he's so extra sometimes.

" You do know we are only camping for a week right?" I say walking up to my boyfriend leaving my suitcase and backpack over near the counter.

"Yea that's why I'm packing light." Minho says looking at me as he wraps an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to his figure. "That's packing light to you?" I say with a small laugh. "Yea it's a normal amount." Minho explains. "Yea sure a normal amount.. " I say looking over at all his suitcases.
∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

We make it to the bus and Im standing next to Minho. We planned to sit together like we have been since the first year here. It's a traditional for us to sit together we sat together as best friends and we sit together as a couple. "Yea I'm excited to be camping, I'm sure it will be fu-" I say to my group of friends before I was interupted.

"Hey Minho! Do you want to sit together on the bus? Maybe change it up a bit from always sitting with y/n?" Madison says while looking at Minho then me while looking me up and down. I look at her ready to say something but then I'm interrupted again but this time by Minho. "No. You ask my this every year and every year I say no. I'm especially not going to say no now since y/n is my girl friend. Plus y/n is way better then you. " Minho says coldly to Madison and looks away from her rolling his eyes.

Madison looks at us with hate and jealoust in her eyes and starts to walk away but then I call out her name "Hey Madison!" She turns around with hope in her eyes. I guess she must of thought I was going to say she can sit with Minho but instead I give her the middle finger and then keep talking to my friends.

We finally get on the bus and I sit with Minho. Dae and Yuri are sitting together in the seats across the aisle from us. Thats weird why wouldn't Dae sit with his girlfriend.? Ill ask kitty when we get off the bus. But for now Im going to enjoy time with my lovely boyfriend. "Wanna watch a movie?" Minho asks and holds up my favorite candy. Yes!" I exclaim excitedly.

About half was through the movie I got tired even though its my favorite movie. I lay my head down on Minho's shoulder and start to fall asleep. I feel Minho lay his head down on top of my head and put an arm around my waist and pull me closer to him. I fall asleep and know this will be a great camping trip.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Ok hopefully this was good lmao i wrote this and I'm exhausted. I have go get up at 4 in the morning cause I leave for vacation and it's currently almost 1. Ill sleep in the car though but anyway if u guys have any ideas or requests just let me know and comment
- The author J