"My dorm After School"

Summary: A boy named Jayden won't leave you alone and Minho notices and helps you. What you didnt expect was what to happen after he helped you.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Your POV:

I walk into class and walk by Minho, we exchange a few quick hi's and then I go to my seat.

So far we are only 15 minutes into class and I'm bored out of my mind. I think my seat partner Jayden, who is actually from America noticed because he passed me a note. As I started to open the small white peice of paper I look up and see Minho Staring at me from across the room. 'Weird' I thought. I look back down at the now un-folded note and read it.

You look really bored, I could help with that ;)
- Jayden

I cringe as I read it. I don't know what he thinks will happen especially since we are in class but even if we weren't I wouldn't do anything with him.

I look very to Jayden and just hand him the note back and shake my head and go back to day dreaming.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Minhos POV:

I see look across the room and see y/n looking bored and day dreaming. She's so pretty even when she's zoned out. I continue to admire her and then see Jayden wrote down on a piece of paper, fold it and hand it to y/n. I wonder what he said. I notice y/n look up at me and then look down at the paper. I feel a tinge of jealousy. I should be the one to give her notes not Jayden.

I look at y/ns face and she actually seemed annoyed when reading the note. I smirk slightly and then full on smile but lightly so it's not super noticeable when I see y/n give the note back to Jayden and shake her head. She lays her head back down and zones out again. Maybe I don't have anything to be jealous over.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Your POV:

Class is finally over and I run out and head towards the library. I wanted to be away from Jayden and I never see him in the library which is a good thing since I spend a lot of time in there studying.

I sit down and get my books out, as I'm digging through my bad I hear a chair get pulled out and I hear someone sit down.
"Go away Jay-" I cut myself off when I look up and don't see Jayden but instead Minho. I sigh with relief. "Sorry I though Jayden followed me into the library" I say while apologizing to Minho.

"It's cool don't worry about it, is he bothering you?" Minho says with a slight hint of worry in his voice. God I lover his accent it's so hard to focus on what he's saying.

"Oh yea he kind of his. I mean he gave me a note on class which isn't knew he always does that but today's what just extra weird. " I explain. "I see, what did the note say?" Minho says in a surprisingly sincere voice. "He said You look really bored, I could help with that with a winky face and his name signed. It was honestly making me uncomfortable." I say to Minho hoping I wasn't boring him.

"Yea that's weird, to be honest I've never really liked Jay-" just then Minho got cut off because Jayden had showed up and stood at the table Me and Minho were at.
"Hey pretty girl, what are you doing with a guy like him when you could be with me." Jayden said to me. I look at Minho and then look away about to defend him and me, but mainly Minho cause he was an amazing friend. And someone I've always wanted to be more then friends with. But Minho beats me to it. "You need to mind your own business and take a hint, she clearly isnt interested in you. " Minho says while standing up and getting closer to Jayden.

I sit there dumb founded while staring at them argue. Just then Jayden grabs my wrist and tries to drag me away and take me to another area of the library. But we don't get far before Minho grabs Jayden and pulls his hands away from me. I stare at Minho and his face for a minute. He looked mad, like really mad. His nose slightly wrinkled along with his forehead, his eyebrows close together. He pushes Jayden and grabs my hand and walks away.

Minho takes me to another corner in the library. " Are you ok? Are you hurt at all?" He asks with worry in his voice. " I'm alright, are you ok though? You looked really mad." I say looking at him noticing how his face was a lot more calm now. "I'm fine don't worry about me, love" Minho says staring at me intently. I stare back at him and feel my face getting hot from the whole situation.

We stare at each other for a little. Minho slowly inches closer to me and grabs my waist pulling me up against his body. He lowers his face towards mine. We are so close that I can feel his hot breathe breathing on me. He moves a little closer to the point where our lips are brushing against each other. He stares into my eyes and the he just kisses me.

I slowly kiss back. It starts out slow and sweet. As we continue to make out I feel him bite my lip gently causing my to gasp since I was caught off guard. He slips his tounge into my mouth. The kiss turns more into a needy and sloppy kiss.

We stayed liked that for awhile. My back pressed hardly against the book shelf and his body pressed up against mine, his hands on my waist. I have my hands wrapped in his hair pulling it slightly every so often.

Suddenly I hear the bell go off telling us it's time to get back to class. We pull away from each other. I study his face and notice how his lips r pink and slightly swollen, his cheeks and ears are brushed with some pink. "Time for class sweetheart, we can continue this later in my dorm after school." Minho says as he let's go of my waiste and winks and then walks away to grab his bag.

I stand there dumbfounded for a minute trying to process what just happened. I feel my face start to burn again at the thought of what he said before he walked away, 'his dorm, after school'. I run to my bag so I'm not late while still thinking about what happened. How am I supposed to get through two more classes?
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Ok hopefully you guys liked this. Would you guys want a part two of what happened at minhos dorm or no? Idk if the story made sense, I'm rlly sleep deprived. Its like 3 in the morning but anyway. If you guys have requests he let me know! I want to make a part two of the bus chapter soon so follow for updates! Love u guys!
- J

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 29, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Minho Imagines जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें