7 Minutes in Heaven

Summary: You and your friends (kitty, Q, Yuri, Dae, Minho, and Florian) all decide to play 7 minutes in heaven since you guys were bored. But what happens when you have to go into the closet with your crush Minho and how will he react?
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

"Ok guys I'm so bored!" Kitty whined while laying on her bed. Suddenly she sits up and looks at us all. I look back at her wondering what she was about to say. She is definitely going to say we need to play a game like truth or dare. "Let's play 7 minutes in heaven guys!" Kitty yelled. My eyes widen at the thought of having to be in the closet with someone. Especially my crush Minho.

"Okay." Everyone agrees. "Y/n?" Q looks at me. I knew he was asking me if I was down to play. Of course I didn't really want to but I agreed, not wanting to seem like a pussy. "Yea sure I'll play." I say nodding. "Great! Everyone write your name on a piece of paper and put it in this hat." Kitty explains. After we all do so the game starts.

I sigh nervously but it wasn't super noticeable. Kitty puts her hand in and pus out two names. "Q and Florian. That's ironic." Kitty says giggling. Florian and Q get up and look at each other smiling. They go into the closet.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

We played a few rounds and I was thankful I wasn't called. I finally started to relax but then I heard my name. "Y/n and Minho." Q said smirking. God kill me now. I get up from my spot and so does Minho. We go into the closet and we hear kitty yell she started the timer.

I sit down on the floor of the dark closet not really knowing what to say. "So.. " Minho says trying to make things less akward. "So.." I say in responts to him. Minho sits down across from me. I can feel his stare on me. I bite the inside of my cheek out of habit whenever I'm nervous. "Hey Y/n." Minho says breaking the silence between us. "Can I be honest with you?" He leans closer to me as if he's trying to see my face.

"Yea of course." I say trying not to sound nervous and looking down. He's probably going to say how he likes someone else or some stupid remark about someone else. "I really like you.. " Minho says. I look up and feel my cheeks flush with red and start to burn. "I really like you too." I say trying not to fumble my words. Unconsciously I mess with my hands. I keep looking at him and then I look down at his lips then back up to his eyes. He does the same thing and leans closer. Our lips brush against each other and we stare into each other's eyes. Suddenly our lips connect.

It turns fast and rough quick. He pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist pulling me some how closer to him. My hands go to his hair. He takes one of his hands and puts it under my shirt and his next hand follows. His cold hands start to go up meeting my bra. I gasp at his cold hands sending cold chills throughout me. When I gasped Minho used that time to slip his tounge in my mouth.

After a minute of making out we break away looks at each other smirking and catching our breathes. He puts his forehead on mine. "Do you maybe want to be my girlfriend?" Minho asks quietly like he is nervous I'd reject him. "I'd love too." I say and he pulls me in again. We continue to make out until we hear the door knob starting to twist open. I was about to get off of his lap but he just pulls me closer and kisses me one more time.

Kitty walks in and gasps. "Omg yes my planned worked!" She says taking pictures of us. "Guys! Guys! Look!" She yelled running toward the group. Me and Minho look at each other and laugh while getting up and walking out to the group hand in hand.
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

Honestly this wasn't my best story but I have a great idea for my next story and I definitely think that one will be really good. Also sorry it's really short I just wasn't feeling it.
- The author J