Tension part 2 of "enemies?"

Quick author note!: This does have some lemon in it. There is making out, slight choking?, and hickeys. I don't go into detail but I figured I'd tell y'all lmao

Summary: You and Minho never get along and are always arguing. You guys hate eachother. But maybe you guys just act like you hate eachother because of the tension between you two?
✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧

I groan as I look away from my phone to look over at Minho, I see that he is on his phone as well. I can't help but slightly admire him and his features and blush slightly. I shake my head and look away. What the hell am I thinking?

I'm in Kitty's bed and Minho is on Q's bed. We've been trapped in the bedroom for around 2 hours. It's currently around 10:30.

We have been sitting here in silence for the past 2 hours and I can't take it anymore. I look over at Minho again. But I see he's already looking at me. We make eye contact but don't say anything. It felt different then usual... kind of like we both wanted to say something but we couldn't find the words because we didn't know what we were feeling. We hate eachother. Or at least that's what I've always told myself. Ive always felt something toward him, I just couldn't put my finger on it. Is it hate? Is it anger? is it love? Or maybe it's lust? Maybe a mix of all of them?

I ignore my thoughts and realize I'm still staring at him. I notice his features even more. His dark eyes, his dark hair, his gorgeous clear skin that he is always taking care of. But I'm suddenly torn from my thoughts.

"You like what you see y/n?" Minho asked with a stupid smirk on his face. "You know if you take a picture it will last longer, go ahead and take one. I don't mind."

"You wish I'd take a picture of you." I say looking away from him sheepishly. I can't help but feel my face heat up. What is this tension? It's starting to annoy me. We never have this tension. At least I don't think we do, maybe I've just never noticed it? Now Minho is staring at me.

"Hey y/n..." Minho says slowly. "What" I say thinking how this is probably going to be him insulting me of some sort. "I don't like this."

And there it is. The insult, but I can't help but ask what he means by I don't like this. "What don't you like?" I hear Minho sigh and I look over at him. "This feeling between us.." I ruffle my eye brows. He feels it too? "Same. It's kind of like-" I start but I'm quickly cut of by him. "Tension."

I see him sit up from laying on the bed and I sit up too. My legs just take control and now we are in the middle of the room. In front of eachother just staring at eachother.

I gasp feeling lips smashed into mine. I hesitantly return the kiss. It's slow but deep. I feel one of his arms sneak around my waist and another on my lower back. I wrap my arms around his neck and they make there way to his hair.

We pull away to catch our breath. We just look at eachother. Before I know it, his lips are connected to mine again. He pushes me onto the wall. He removes his one arm from my lower back. I feel a hand around my neck gently. I gasp and he uses that as time to push is tounge into my mouth. Our tounges fight for dominance but he quickly wins. We keep making out and then I feel his mouth broke the kiss and go down to my jaw and then to my neck.

I start to breath heavly and then let out a shakey gasp as he starts to suck my neck causing me to pull on his hair gently. He groans and gently bites my neck. His hands travel down to my thighs. "Jump" he whispers in my ear causing chills and butterflies to go through my body.

I jump and wrap my legs around is waist. He kisses me again then goes back to kissing my neck and giving me hickeys.

He pulls away and looks deep into my eyes. I look back at him, nervous for what he might say. "I love you y/n, I really do. I've been a dick because I didn't want to admit that I fell for someone. But I had tell you, because the tension is getting to much for me. I need you." I stare at him for a moment trying to process what's happening. It just clicks that the guy you thought hated you and the guy you thought you hated had just said that he needs you.

"I need you too." I say looking at him. He kisses me again. "How would you feel about going out with me tomorrow? We can go get something to eat after school." Minho offers looking at me. "I'd love that." I say giggling remembering that he's still holding me and that im against a wall. This was definitely Kitty's plan all along.

✧❁❁❁✧✿✿✿✧❁❁❁✧
Hopefully you guys like this. Also should I do a third part of the friend groups reaction to Minho and you or just leave it like this?
- The author J