EP:04

everyone enjoyed for a while with eachother...then hopevkook left for training while Jin was cooking and namjoon was checking some details of project..and yoomin...yoongi took jimin for a house tour..
(WITH YOOMIN)
yoongi was walking infront of jimin while jimin was trailing behind him like a chick he is...jimin was memerised by the beauty of mansion...he liked it here...yoongi suddenly stopped causing jimin to bump his head on yoongi's back..."what happend engima"asked jimin...yoongi turned back and said"house tour end omega"jimin then looked and noticed that really they both reached garden now..."hm"nodded jimin and suddenly asked"engima...where is your room ...we saw all rooms but not yours...why??"yoongi looked at his omega and smirked little while saying"aren't you little exited my omega for my room"...jimin blushed little but then suddenly becoming little bold...he smirked little and said in sweet voice"your room is soon going to be mine also after marriage... isn't it my engima??"yoongi was left little shocked but soon he also smirked and kissed jimin's neck causing jimin to moan and freeze with blush there...yoongi chuckled and walked towards another room that is his room and jimin then followed behind...
AUTHOR'S POV:
yoomin entered the room ...yoongi told jimin to sit on the bed while he himself went to shower...jimin sat on bed for few minutes but then he decided to tour around by himself...
jimin saw few frames hanged on the wall ...one with hobi,Jin and then with other members...jimin smiled and then walked to wadrode...he saw few colourful clothes but most black one's either suits or black shirts..he giggled knowing that alpha's and engima likes black colour more than anything...jimin then walked out of wadrode and moved towards the balcony present there...he stood there placing both hands on the railing and smiled inhaling fresh air that was sending peace to his inner soul...jimin closed his eyes but soon opened them as he felt two bare hands holding his waist..mhe shivered by the touch and the deep voice of the owner of the voice..(what are you doing omega..)..jimin took a deep breath before answering...(engima...I was just taking the view of mansion from balcony)...jimin Said and felt yoongi burrying his head in his(jimin's)crook of neck...(let's go inside omega)yoongi said and felt jimin nodding his head...yoomin then entered inside the room...in half way yoongi took jimin in bridle style making jimin to shrink and place his hands around yoongi bare neck...yoongi tighten his hold on jimin's curvy waist and placed him on bed on his lap while he himself sat on bed...jimin cheeks turned red cherry making yoongi to chuckle at his cute omega..yoongi removed the hairs that were in jimin's face siding them to his ear side...jimin felt himself getting out of control as he started to release his scent...yoongi felt his omega scent spiking the surrounding...and making it hard for him to control... yoongi's engima wanted to take over now so he gently asked his omega...(omega...my engima wolf wants to take over so let your wolf take over if you feel comfortable)yoongi said in sweet voice and his engima took over...while jimin saw his engima eyes getting red...he knew his engima wolf took over before he could even take everything in,his wolf took over and his eyes changed colour...
WOLVES TALK:
engima wolf:omega(engima voice)
omega wolf:engima(looked down)
engima wolf:****call me suga,my omega****
omega wolf:I'm chimmy/chim my engima
suga:omega look up whenever you talk to me...never look down infront of me please
chim:(looked at his engima and smiled nodding his head)sure my engima
suga:so my omega...tell me about yourself ...both your human and wolf both..(caressing chim cheeks)
chim:engima...our past ...only my human can tell it as he knew me and I knew him few days ago so...I can't tell the past...but about now... I'm chimmy ... jimin's wolf and a **** ***** omega...my human don't know about it ,as our past erased few memories from his mind...me and my human both like your wolf and human form and we both love you....I love it when your wolf form caresses and leaves his scent on me(blushy cheeks)
suga:(smirked)I and my human also love you both....and I love to claim my things either my mate or my mate's parts (tapped jimin's Bobby)
chim:(blush darkens)
suga: I promise you omega...I won't let anyone harm you and will always be your engima...I love you(kissed chim lips)
chim:(kissed back while saying) I love you too engima...
AUTHOR'S POV:
suga layed chim on the bed and hovered him while still kissing him...soon they broke the kiss as jimin tapped on yoongi's bare chest(yoongi is half necked)..
suga then released his scent making chim more aroused...(engima)moaned out chim as suga scent was making him lose control..(yes omega)suga said careesing jimin's soft cheeks with his own little hard one sending shivers all over jimin's body....jimin was moaning his engima name like that word is the only thing in the world...suga then backed away and looked at chim like asking permission for continuing...chim mind was hodded and he just nodded at his engima wolf going with flow...suga slowly sat up making jimin to sit up as well ....suga started sucking jimin's neck and making hickies while taking off his shirt leaving him only in his Inners...suga eyes were now only on his omega's white inner that were making his omega boobies red buds seen from the net...jimin blushed at intense gaze of his engima on his chest area ..jimin slowly moved his face in his engima neck as suga layed him down on bed again..jimin suddenly moaned and bite his engima neck when suga gropped his one boob and sequessed it...chim moaned out again and hugged his engima bare body making his chest area to collide with his engima chest area.. making both of them moaned out in pleasure...suga after a minute pulled away and looked at his cute omega who was looking tired now...suga slowly let yoongi take over ,same for chim...both of their human took over and jimin immediately turned around back facing yoongi who was staring at his beautiful omega in only inners..yoongi slowly stood up from bed and walked upto door closing it and then closing the curtains of the window ...then he slowly sat on bed making bed to dip...jimin waited a minute but then turned to look at his engima who was looking at him already...yoongi then hugged jimin and first he bite near his chest and then yoongi kissed jimin's cheek making jimin to smile shy....yoongi then said softly while caressing his omega head(let's take a nape my omega)...jimin nodded and turned again back facing yoongi and making yoongi to back hug him while covering them both with duvet...
DID YOU LIKE IT???
PICS NOW:
YOONGI'S BEDROOM