EP:12

Hello yoonminers 😌I missed you all and keep supporting me on YouTube as well as wattpad 😉"happy 330 subs on YouTube as well"💜💜

YOONGI'S POV:
I was sleeping peacefully untill I heard sobs...huh!who is crying in midnight...I asked myself as I opened my eyes and looked at clock Infront of bed...3:30...has Anabella entered my room or what??(stop you idiot thought,min engima)said suga...i broke out of my thoughts when i heard more sobs...I sat up on bed and blinked my eyes to get clear vision...I then only noticed a small petite figure crying in corner curling itself in ball...shit...I cursed myself as I saw it was jimin who was not sleeping beside me.

..I then removed blanket from myself and walked to my omega...I patted his head making him flinch...

General pov:
Jimin was curling himself while sitting in corner of room suddenly flinched when he felt pat on his head...he slightly looked up only to see his engima...he sobbed more and hugged his engima tightly...yoongi who saw his omega teary red face felt a pinch in his heart but he retrated the hug tightly when jimin hugged him...he picked jimin up and walked towards bed to sit but flinched when jimin shouted "no"....yoongi looked at jimin confuse who shaked his head again.."what happened pup?"yoongi asked in soft and calm tone making jimin looked up at him and sob...yoongi just hugged Jimin and sat on bed consoling the crying omega in his lap even after omega resisted alot...

Jimin backed away from yoongi while yoongi wiped his face with his shirt...jimin smiled making yoongi smile..."what happened to my strong omega?tell me...if engima can help you,he will,okay bub?"jimin on hearing his engima nodded and placed his head on his engima shoulder..

(Exchange places)

(I got my periods and I don't have pads...I tried to find them but I don't have any left...I wanted to sleep w/o changing but bed wasn't option so I sat on floor trying to get a nap but I don't know why?my cramps are worse than other omega's and it makes me cry sometimes and it happened today as well...sorry engima,for distrubing you..I didn't mean to and your trousers also got blood marked because of me..I apologise)jimin finished his explanation and looked at his engima who was hearing him with smile...after few minutes,yoongi spoke making jimin shocked."is that's it??that's why you were bowling your eyes out"yoongi smiled and peaked his omega head..."never be embarrassed omega to say even a minor thing related to you even period or headache...you are mine better-half,w/o you I won't be able yo live so share everything with me so we can solve it w/o any delay,okay?"jimin on hearing his engima smiled and peaked his engima cheeks...(thankyou engima...I thought you will also think like other dominant werewolves but nope,my mate is unique)jimin giggled in last making yoongi smile and hug him...(engima...I need to change so...)jimin didn't ended sentence as he started playing with his fingers."i already told you min,don't hesitate and say whatever you want...I will buy it myself since you are my omega and i want to cherish you"jimin immediately nodded after yoongi said it ...jimin then wrote everything in list...yoongi changed and went to near by mall which is opened 24/7...

Yoongi with masked on walked towards girls section and entered sanitary-pads section..he looked at brands and sizes,he got confused so turned around and saw few girls buying sanitary-pads...he excused himself btw them,they all looked at yoongi and seeing a handsome hot hunk...girls lost their heart.. yoongi calmly asked them"do any of you by chance know which sanitary-pads i don't know which I should buy "girls looked at yoongi shocked as by his strong scent,they all can say he is dominant werewolf...one of girl asked(are you buying them for your sister,sir??)yoongi looked at girl and skaked his head saying"for my omega"girls nodded understanding anf helped yoongi about sanitary-pads...after buying pads,yoongi opened his phone and searched about "Periods and what makes omega and girls happy"....he then after understanding bought whatever he could...

AFTER 15 MINUTES:
Yoongi entered min mansion after parking car In parking lot...he came in room and understood jimin is taking long warm shower as he heard water running sound..he then placed things he bought on table and sat on bed...yoongi suddenly had idea,so he walked towards their closet and prepared jimin's clothes(even putting pad on panty too)...jimin after taking shower entered closet and saw her dress arranged and even panties too...he smiled and changed....

He after changing into yoongi's clothes(he choose it)entered room and saw yoongi laying on couch...yoongi on seeing jimin stood up and walked towards him..."how are you feeling now?"yoongi asked hugging jimin making jimin smile and nod(much better)... yoongi made jimin sit on bed and handed her bags...(hyung,did you buy chance shopped for my college to...why so much??)yoongi then sat behind jimin and started messaging his abdomen making jimin lay her head on yoongi's shoulder.."its not much omega...just a little for my strong omega who is bearing person"jimin smiled and started checking things while yoongi continued his work...yoongi didn't asked jimin about wearing his clothes as he read that during periods and pregnancy omega s need comfort which only alpha scent can provide....jimin gasped when he emptied all bags but got confused at how yoongi know it all...

(Why so much hyung?)jimin asked making yoongi smile and shake his head... yoongi opened one chocolate bar Nd feed jimin"it's nothing Infront of pain my omega is bearing,so thankyou for being so much strong that you inspire me and make me want to love you like this forever"jimin smiled with tears and kissed yoongi who kissed him back...( I love you my engima)jimin whispered btw kiss making yoongi smile and whisper back"I love you too my strong omega"

Author's pov:
I hope you all liked it and if someone hated that I updated pics which are in your thoughts something bad then sorry!but it's natural thing and it isn't something girls should be shy off...so everyone respect girls cuz they are stronger than anyone in this world and no-one can compare them... A little thankyou for all women and girls 💜