EP:13

I love you my engima)jimin whispered btw kiss making yoongi smile and whisper back"I love you too my strong omega"

Continue:

Early morning (8:00am)...a beautiful omega stood up and walked towards washroom after freeing himself from his intangled engima...he peaked his engima forehead and headed downstairs...
DOWNSTAIRS:

Jimin sat beside jk on dining chairs watching Jin cooking

Jimin sat beside jk on dining chairs watching Jin cooking...Jin smiled at babies of house and continued cooking...namjoon along with hoseok sat in hall discussing something...jimin smiled when saw his half sleepy soulmate entering hall...Tae peaked jiminie forehead and sat beside him ...

With yoongi:
Yoongi woke up from sharp rays on sun landing on his face and glared at sun peaking from window...he sat on bed and looked around for his omega...he sighed and freshnup to head downstairs knowing his omega is downstairs...

Yoongi entered dining making everyone aware of his presence by his dominant and cold aura along with pheromones

Yoongi entered dining making everyone aware of his presence by his dominant and cold aura along with pheromones...yoongi sat beside jimin as Tae went to freshnup...yoongi peaked jimin's forehead and asked(are you feeling better now?)...jimin smiled nodding...

Jin served food and everyone sat..Tae also sat and greeted everyone as he was sleepy before and forgot to greet everyone...everyone had food while yoongi caressed jimin's stomach in btw when he saw jimin biting his lip...
Hall:

Everyone sat as yoonamhope had meeting at 1:00pm...tae stood beside door and took the parcel of his name and left for kitchen...jimin was sitting leaning on yoongi while yoongi was caressing his stomach making Jin curious as he already saw jimin biting his lips and closing his eyes in pain...

Tae entered the hall with a cup and handled it to jimin who looked at Tae with puppy look but with one glare of Tae he drank tea taking sip by sip ... yoongi smiled knowing what kind of Tea it was and patted jimin head in appreciation...jimin smiled and continued having tea while having his mate pheromones around him ...

jimin smiled and continued having tea while having his mate pheromones around him

(So mochi is on period..)Jin asked more like stating...jk along with namhope looked at him confuse...Tae who was sitting beside jimin looked at jin along with yoonmin ...(Is he?)Jin asked again...Tae nodded along with yoonmin

(Is it painful mochi?)Jimin shaked his head as he was feeling better after having ginger tea...Jin nodded and explained to namhopekook who nodded everything understanding....

Jimin looked down and bitted his lips when Jin explained periods so throughly...(Don't be embarrassed baby mochi..)Joon said patting jimin's head who looked up with teary eyes making everyone tense except tae...(What did you say joonie...you made mochi cry)Jin said angrily to his mate who stood confuse...jimin giggled making Jin let out relieved smile...(Aren't you all feeling disgust talking about my periods)jimin asked making everyone know that he is thinking negative things...

(Jiminah...it's natural...even if I had periods I would talk freely ..it doesn't restrict me instead it makes us proud that our engima king mate is soo strong and bold...periods aren't something omega's should be ashamed of...you are amazing okay...we all are proud of you for being able to bear all pains w/o complain...I personally salute you...you are amazing)Jungkook said with bunny smile ...jimin looked at everyone who nodded...jimin smiled and hugged them all making a group hug..

I'm back😌