EP:09

Review: yoongi's caring  takeover and jimin danger,save and discharged 🤔
.............     .    ..........     ....     .     .................

Yoongi's pov:
     I dropped jimin to his college and came to base where a traitor was sitting on his knees begging to let him go....aish,how can I??when he tried to betray(a word which I hate the most in this whole world)...I picked up my gun and walked to my throne and sat there... EXPLAIN,I said and jk started....(king he betrayed us and mixed with our enemy...he sold them our least important deals but he saled them our new drags which were expensive and million worth... that's all I had to say) jk said and bowed going back to his seat(everyone in base bow's to yoongi as he is king)..I sat there calmly(calm word for me is common but for others in my case is dangerous,a silent danger and I like it)...I stood up from my throne and stood Infront of traitor who looked at me confuse before his face changes to worry as I spoke (happy journey)and I shooted him on his forehead right below his hairs...I then looked at our co-workers who noded as they understood what I meant to say..I then walked up to office along with BTS and explained them next plan...they all continued to do their work...it was 11 when my co-worker and jimin's personal spy guard called me and told me that jimin went on terrace with some bully girl...I immediately told him to go and check on my omega while I myself ran out followed by BTS and drove to my omega university...
Yoongi's pov end
...... AUTHOR'S POV:......
         yoongi along with team reached university and ran towards terrace... everyone was shocked to see engima king in their university as he always avoid any university function...yoongi ran straight to terrace to only face a scene which scared the life out of him...what he saw??? yoongi saw jimin hanging on terrace wall while his bodyguard spy stopping the other people of that bully girl...he ran towards railing and holded jimin's hands and pulled him up while jimin just said engima in mind and fall unconscious...yoongi picked up jimin and ran towards gate of university (everyone in university saw min yoongi holding his precious treasure park jimin)..yoongi placed jimin on ambulance bed which came as Tae called them and then the ambulance reached hospital...jimin was taken to ward and doctors started treating him...few minutes later Dr.rosinee came out and yoongi walked to her(how is my mate doctor???)...(he is alright mr.min but he has little fracture on his hand and ankle...I think your mate didn't notice that his hand got little twisted while holding something tight I think and his feet seem to be gifted hardly with something...your mate is fine and needs care...he is weak right now and I think you know he is------ and they are fragile...so take care and he will be okay)...thankyou doc said yoongi as he entered the ward along others...

Inside the ward:
            Yoongi entered the room and saw jimin awake and sitting while resting his hand on bed carefully...jimin slowly opened his eyes and looked at his family,he smiled and made okay sign with his hands making other smile...while yoongi just stood there examining his omega body to see any serious injuries ..jimin saw that and opened his one arm for his engima which gladly got noticed by yoongi and his co-worker Kim taehyung too who took this chance to tease other pair...as yoongi was about to move in his omega arms,Tae hugged jimin making him confuse (oh my soulmate... that's why I love you alot...you know when to comfort me and hug me..come let's have a big Huggie) saying this Tae hugged jimin tightly while jimin was still confuse but then he noticed Tae signing him through eyes to look at yoongi ..when jimin did so he noticed yoongi giving Tae a warning glare before growling as a sign to leave his omega...to which Tae gladly follows the king and left king omega...everyone left to let the couple have some time together...

N......
      Yoongi hugged jimin and nuzzled Into his neck smelling his omega calming scent...I'm okay engima (said jimin with a smile)...I know(said yoongi and kissed his omega forehead which resulted in his omega giggling which made him smile too)....

That's all....so keep commenting and voting 😄