EP:05

AUTHOR'S POV:
it was now evening...yoomin were having nap while others were in hall sitting and chatting...taekook were sitting together nervous and jk was blushing ...all members doubted something happened but they preferred to know by them themself.....
as Jin saw it was 8:00pm,he said that he should start cooking now and other members agreed as they were hungry...
now yoomin:
yoomin were still sleeping ...but jimin soon woke up as he never sleeps in afternoon...he woke up and rubbed his eyes cutely to get clear vision,he then looked here and there to know he was in his to-be home..he shyly smiled when he noticed that he was being small spoon for his engima who was sleeping half-necked with his hands on jimin...jimin then slowly turned without making any noise and without waking his mate...he smiled as he saw how his engima sleeps like he is only one person in the world...he then started to stare at his engima to remember each detail of his engima feature..jimin was so into staring his mate that he didn't saw his engima opening his eyes and staring at him back...he broke out of terrace and closed his eyes feeling his mate warmth who kissed him on forehead.. jimin's lips turned into a soft smile when yoongi kissed his cheeks too....
yoomin were now looking at eachother smiling 😺...suddenly yoongi grabbed jimin's waist pulling him into his embrace...now that jimin's chest bumped into his mates,jimin noticed that he was only in his Inners...he blushed and tried to pull back from hug but looked like his engima didn't like it as he pulled his mate into his embrace more enjoying the moment... jimin blushingly hugged yoongi and whispered in small voice in yoongi's ears(engima..I'm only in inners)upon hearing jimin ...yoongi looked at him and then his boobs pulling away from hug...making jimin more shy and blushy...yoongi licked his lips and said in deep yet his horse voice after sleeping (I'm liking you more in these inners than shirts..my omega)with that yoongi kissed jimin after hovering him...jimin ofcourse kissed back but he decided to tease him engima by not opening his mouth when yoongi licked his lips indicating to open mouth so yoongi can devour it...jimin being little innocent didn't knew that his engima is horniest person on earth Alive .. why??cuz yoongi grobbed jimin's on boob after removing one side inner making jimin moan and open his mouth...
after 35 min, they broke kiss...yoongi with kiss while jimin with blushy face with saliva snugged around his mouth as yoongi was literally eating him...
jimin caught his breath and asked yoongi to leave him so he could wear his shirt...yoongi nodded not wanting to make his omega uncomfortable and he himself wore his shirt....jimin went to bathroom to wash his face as yoongi did the same....
downstairs;:
yoomin came downstairs and sat on dinning table with others as Jin already served the dinner while jimin helped him to carry dishes to table...they all ate in silence...jimin was talkative person during dinner whenever he ate with V...but today he was silent and v knew it was due to new people ...so he initiated the talk asking jimin(jiminah...eat so we can go..) jimin looked at V innerly thanking him which V knew...jimin then said(I'm about to be done ...let's go)...others looked at yoongi who had calm face and that meant that he is thinking something but what???no one knew...
everyone had dinner and yoonkook went to drop vmin...yoongi was silent whole drive and jimin knew that yoongi had something on as they are mates so they can feel eachother...soon car stopped...V holded jk hand and took him inside to talk something ans jimin took that chance and asked in his sweet angelic voice...
jimin:engima..are you okay??? I can feel you are thinking something...please share it with me...
yoongi looked at jimin for few seconds...and then holded jimin's waist pulling him in his embrace while jimin placed his hands on his engima chest...
yoongi:I'm not stressed omega...I just want you with me all the time...as I was waiting for you from 5 years so I think my wolf want you with himself all the time...
jimin looked up at his engima who also looked at him...
jimin:what should I do to make you calm??
and also your wolf?
as jimin asked that question ...yoongi placed his head on jimin's who closed his eyes and read little of yoongi's thoughts...
(mates can read their mates inner thoughts when they place their foreheads together)
jimin opened his eyes and looked at yoongi who was already looking at him...
jimin:I will after two days...because I have project to do and my 3 classmates that help me live near here and I don't want anyone to eye you (blushy smile)
yoongi:(smirked and nodded) I understand..
after that taekook came out and yoonkook left while vmin went to sleep straight...
***********************************************
that's all and yes:
(yoongi's thoughts:
omega!stay with me ...I can't live without you now....please don't leave me)
reason:
and jimin said he didn't want anyone to eye yoongi cuz those 3 classmates are little slut type and want rich guys as fheir mates so jimin was scared little...jimin accepted to do project with them cuz teacher told him and he can't disobey teachers...