EP:07

A/N:hey armies! I'll upload rarely now as I'm busy in studies so let's see...hope you all enjoy 🙏
..............................
Next morning:
    Vmin left to college early and they had different classes today...yep so taekook had same classes while jimin had dance class ...jimin entered the class and started practicing with others,teachers praised him which made Few bitches angry and jealous...

after the class jimin walked to canteen with taekook who were busy flirting,jimin walked to counter to take his food ...during waking back to their table jimin bumped into that bitch(who got jealous of jimin) and that girl turned hot coffee on jimin left hand intentionally...jimin screamed little who got everyone attention in cafeteria...taekook walked to jimin and took him to clinic as his hand was burnt and that bitch smirked which got noticed by vminkook...

Clinic:
     Jimin got treated by nurse and she bandaged his left hand ...jimin bows to her and then they(vminkook)left the clinic ...they sat on bench in garden as they were bunking class now ...
Jk:she bumped into you intentionally queen😠
V:yes jimin!I also saw her smirk😕
Jk:me too..
Jimin:(looked at taekook) I know she bumped and poured coffee on me intentionally but I can't do anything for now as she will make excuse and will create difficulty in my dancing career so for now let's wait and don't worry I'll be carefull🤗
Taekook:(nodded)
Jimin:don't tell anything to engima...he will be super angry ...and I don't want it, okay...I will tell him myself ,okay??
Taekook:okay queen
Jimin:🤗

After uni:
  Vminkook came out of gate and saw lamo,jk smiled and motioned vmin to walk with him to which they did...jk made jimin sit on front passenger seat after opening door for him while he and Tae sat at back...(should we go)said a deep voice which made vmin startle and then they both noticed that the engima king is driving the car...jk nodded and yoongi started the car....

Yoongi didn't noticed jimin's hand as jimin hided his hand by placing it beside his left thigh...yoongi was driving the car smoothly but suddenly a bike came Infront of his car in full speed making yoongi to pull the brake little harshly and that  jerk made jimin's left hand come in contact with front of car which made jimin to whimper and tear up as his hand bumped too harshly...

Tae immediately came out of car and opened jimin side door ...he bent down and holded jimin's injured hand which made jimin whimper more...(shh...jimin it's okay)said Tae hugging his soulmate but little safely...jimin didn't stopped crying for a second...jimin then looked at yoongi with teared eyes who was looking at him and Tae hugging..jimin pushed Tae little and told him he is okay...Tae sat on back seat with jk as jk motioned him too after closing the Jimin sided door...

Jimin looked at yoongi who was quite so as instant jimin undid his seatbelt and sat on yoongi's lap carefull of his injured hand and hugged him ...yoongi felt like he can breath his mate is in his hands...yoongi slowly embraced jimin and released his little scent and drove carefully to mansion...

Yoongi and gang Mansion:
    Taekook came out of car and left yoomin to have their time...jimin pulled out of hug and looked at yoongi after saying(are you angry,hyung??)...yoongi looked at jimin and shaked his head as no...yoongi parked the car and came out holding jimin safely in his arms...jimin too carefully hugged yoongi...

Yoomin entered mansion and yoongi made jimin sit on his lap...yoongi called Jin to treat jimin's hand Infront of him even after vminkook told that he had treated but yoongi's engima needed to see his omega treated Infront of him...Jin opened jimin's bandage and saw his whole hand was red but bright red..he slowly treated his son not to make him feel pain..jimin smiled at how his engima,his hyungs and his parents were worried for him...he was happy ..
After Jin treated him yoongi took jimin to his(their)room...

Yoomin room:
    Yoongi made jimin sit on bed and took out his small sized clothes for jimin...jimin sat patiently for his engima...yoongi then asked jimin to shower if he can and if not he can help him to which jimin said he will manage....jimin took shower but careful of his hands...after showering he came out with towel around him...yoongi looked at him knowing jimin can't wear clothes by his own...

Yoongi motioned jimin to come near him,jimin did as asked and stood Infront of his engima looking down...yoongi slowly took jimin's inners and helped him wear it closing his eyes(as he didn't wanted his omega to be uncomfortable)...yoongi helped jimin wear his clothes ignoring his hard member which became hard due to jimin's little moans and whispers when yoongi's cold hands touched his skin....

Jimin opened his eyes when he felt covered and looked at yoongi who still had eyes closed...he smiled and slowly and softly peaked his engima lips...yoongi holded his omega and kissed him ...jimin to kissed back and after they pulled out of kiss he giggled after saying (thankyou)to which yoongi peaked his forehead and said(it's my duty)

After yoongi's ahm management after putting jimin to sleep...jimin slept as yoongi gave him painkillers for his pain in hands...yoongi after his business came out and sat on bed reading documents while caressing his Onega hair who hugged him tightly and he was escaping... yoongi suddenly remembered about his one of the engima powers so he slowly made jimin lay and hovered over him and placed his forehead over jimins,after few minutes he opened his eyes which were dark red...
............. ...  .............. ....... ...... ...... ..... .....
Question:what is yoongi's engima power????
Jimin's clothes:

Question:what is yoongi's engima power????Jimin's clothes:

YOONGI'S lamo: