Small Worlds 01 One-night Stand

Deluxe suite, W Hotel.

Kang Haerin: "So, will we meet again?"

Kim Minji: "No."

"Are you so sure?"

"Yes."

"As of last year, the population of Seoul was 9.98 million. Among them, the age group of 25 to 49 accounted for 35%, with a male-to-female ratio of 1.02 to 1. Yes, the numbers are closer to gender equality than the actual situation."

Kim Minji didn't even bother to turn her head and casually tapped on her phone while speaking.

"Do you know what this means?"

"It means..."

"It means that for every man you see on the street, there's a chance to encounter a woman again..."

The phone screen was the only source of light in the room, illuminating Kim Minji's superior profile along with the moonlight.

"With so many people, you can change your date everyday until you're fifty, as long as you're willing."

There was a sly smile on Kim Minji's face, contrasting with her strict way of speaking.

Kang Haerin asked, "What are you looking at?"

"Stocks."

"At four in the morning?"

"It's about to close."

Kim Minji got up from the bed.

"Sorry, I have to turn on the light."

It was too bright, and Kang Haerin instinctively shielded her eyes.

Kim Minji exclaimed, "Wow."

"What's wrong?"

Kim Minji pointed at herself and then at Kang Haerin.

Kim Minji, with wheat-colored skin, had hickeys all over her body.

Kang Haerin knew herself looked like the same without even looking at mirror.

Remembering the makeup artist's advice, Kang Haerin said, "You didn't leave any hickeys on my neck, did you?"

"Of course not," Kim Minji replied, "it's the only thing that you asked for."

Before Kang Haerin entered the bathroom, Kim Minji was looking at the computer.

After Kang Haerin came out, and Kim Minji was still looking at the computer.

"I need to go."Kang Herein said.

The manager sent a message, saying to go to the dressing room before going to the airport.

Kim Minji made a grunt sound to indicate that she heard it.

Interestingly, Kim Minji's expression while handling work was the same as when having sex. Kang Haerin wasn't sure whether it was because she was too serious during sexual activity or too unprofessional during work.

Just before leaving, Kim Minji called out to her.

"Miss Kang."

During the conversation, Kang Haerin noticed that Kim Minji, who grew up overseas, had limited knowledge of K-pop, only familiar with artists like BoA and Wonder Girls.

In the context of a one-night stand, changing surnames is acceptable, especially when it comes to Kim Minji.

Kang Haerin wanted to add a point, especially about the tie-wearing Kim Minji.

In the noisy nightclub, Kim Minji introduced herself as Kim Minji, just getting out of a meeting, with her friends sitting at the next table.

Kang Haerin was fully covered, with only her eyes visible.

Small Worldsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें