NINE

"So, what do we think?" Amelia smiled as she walked out the closet in a lavender crop top with white, ripped jeans. Her long blonde hair was straightened, falling on her shoulders. 

"Oh my god!" Sadie squealed in approval.

"That's so cute, Amelia." Lizzie agreed.

Tonight was the party, and the girls had stepped their plan up a notch. Lizzie and Sadie were going to show so much PDA, it might be considered gross. 

"I'm so surprised my dad is letting me go," Amelia told them. 

"Because you're on a drinking probation, Amelia." Lizzie reminded her.

"Speaking of," Lizzie continued, "I'm keeping my eye on both of you." she moved her fingers between Amelia and Sadie.

Usually Lizzie was the one to get drunk at parties, and Sadie ended up being the sobered one. But Lizzie had non-stop insisted that Sadie should have fun, too. Plus, Sadie was an...interesting drunk.

"Anyways," Amelia smacked her lips and flopped on her bed. "Sadie, show us what you're wearing! We didn't go shopping all day at Nordstrom for nothing!" 

"Okay." Sadie shrugged before grabbing her shopping bag and going to the bathroom.

"So, you're not drinking at all?" Amelia questioned Lizzie.

"Nope." Lizzie shook her head.

"That's probably for the best." Amelia joked.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Lizzie asked in a moderately shocking tone.

"Liz, alcohol is like your truth serum. One slip up and you could end up confessing your true lovee" Amelia teased.

"Oh, my god." Lizzie groaned.

"Just tell Sadie tha-" Lizzie immediately covered Amelia's mouth with her hand. Amelia winced before whipping it away. "God, you're such a pussycat" Amelia teased.

Lizzie rolled her eyes before looking for her outfit. She began taking her shirt off, leaving her in a black lace bra. She never felt uncomfortable undressing in front of Amelia, the two were practically siblings. But she sure as hell wouldn't do that around anyone else.

"Okay, so i like the to-" Sadie walked in the room, freezing when she saw Lizzie in her bra. Sadie's eyes quickly moved to her chest before looking back at Lizzie's eyes.

"Sorry!" Sadie said a second later, putting her hands over her eyes.

Lizzie's cheeks blushed red. Half from embarrassment, half from the fact that Sadie Sink was staring at her in a bra.

"It's fine," Lizzie waved her off like it was nothing.

"Wanky.." Amelia sing-songed quietly, earning a puzzled look from Sadie and a death glare from Lizzie.

"Anyways, what do we think about this?" Sadie gestured to her outfit.

Sadie was wearing a black crop top that rounded at the edge of her chest. She paired it with high waisted ripped blue jeans that ruffled on the bottom.