TEN

Sadie woke up with a pounding headache, immediately rubbing her temples with her fingers. It was a second before she felt someone under her move, and a soft hum escape their lips. Sadie looked up to see Lizzie above her, with her brown hair draped across her face. Sadie was laying on her side, her head on Lizzie's stomach.

Sadie sat up carefully, not wanting to disturb the girl sleeping next to her. She brought her hand to her head again, her migraine only getting worse. She looked over to see it was 11am. 

Damn.

Sadie carefully got up and out of bed before tripping over her shoes and falling face-first on the floor with a thud.

"Damn it!" she cursed.

"Sadie?" Lizzie said quietly. "Are you okay?"

"Yep..." Sadie sighed. She stood up before sitting on the foot of the bed, putting her head in her hands.

"Headache?" Lizzie asked.

Sadie nodded before Lizzie ran to the bathroom and came out with some Advil and a glass of water. 

"Thanks, Z." Sadie mumbled as she took the glass. She took the medicine before chugging the glass of water, setting it down on the nightstand.

"Did we come here last night?" Sadie questioned, her memory still a bit foggy.

"Yeah," Lizzie responded, "you were wasted and i didn't want you home alone." 

"How drunk was I? I barely remember anything after the party." she giggled.

"You dont?" Lizzie asked, surprised. 

"The last thing i remember is-" When i kissed you, she wanted to say. When i confessed my undying love for you.

"--you dragging me to your car." she lied.

"Oh." was all Lizzie mustered up.

"Why? What did i do, dance on the table?"

"No," Lizzie laughed softly. "But you um.." Sadie raised her eyebrows, waiting for Lizzie to finish. "You kissed me." 

"Oh.." Sadie whispered.

"You seriously don't remember?" 

"Nope."

There was an awkward silence. Sadie had to remember. Lizzie knew she did. Why was she lying?

"So, uh," Lizzie started, "me and Amelia are gonna go shopping today, do you wanna come?"

"Oh, no. I would, but i feel like shit." Sadie laughed. 

"Do you want a ride home?" Lizzie offered.

...

"Oh my effing god!" Amelia squealed. After Lizzie had dropped Sadie off at her house, She picked up Amelia and now they were walking around the mall, bags in hand.