Chapter 11

Mackenzie 's POV
I wake up to sh I mean daddy singing........ I go to the kitchen because that's where daddy is he tells me to eat something but I'm not hungry i tell him and he makes me eat😑but today I don't fell good I just want to go back to bed I say "daddy?" "Yes." " I don't feel good" then before I know it I throw up😢(quick a/n um so I'm going to make her 14 again sorry for any confusion)
Shawms POV
"I don't feel so good" kenzie said then before I know it she's at the trash can throwing up and I feel so bad for her so no more going and meeting the boys today cause we're going to the doctor😢I know kenzie hates the doctor but we have to go so she doesn't get really bad sick and I don't want my baby to go through with that so I call Cameron (c-Cameron s-Shawn)
C- hello?
S-we can't come today.
C-how come?
S-because Kenzie's sick so we are going to the doctor
C- ok I hope she feels better bye
S- bye
*end call*
I go up to check on kenzie and she's sleeping I sit down and she wakes up "hey baby girl" " hey daddy I feel a little better" "okay but we still need to go to the doctor and before you say anything I know you hate it but I don't want this to get worse so let's go."
Mackenzie's POV
"So let's go"daddy said "fine" daddy carries me down stairs and into the car and my doctor is 2 hours away so I bring a blanket and go to sleep we brought a trash can in case I throw up again and we brought my glasses in case my head starts to hurt or I get dizzy.
Shawn's POV
We're on our way to the doctor and we're almost there and then I hear kenzie throwing up and I feel so bad for her I wish it was me but I hope it's not anything bad. When we get there she's sound asleep either I wake her up or carry her and I think I'll carry her,I pick her up and she wines it's ok baby we're at the doctors office then she wakes up but I'm still carrying her because she's really weak. When we get in there I set her down and go check her in the lady said "it will be a 30 min wait" "ok thanks" "your welcome" be-fore I know Kenzie's in the bathroom she comes back out crying "come here" " I just want to go home" she sobbed into my shirt "we will soon baby hopefully not much longer" "*sniff* ok" they finally say "Mackenzie Mendas" "come on baby" " okay" they weigh her and she weighs 60 pounds and that's way under what she should weigh so that might be the problem and her blood pressure is low. we go into the room and wait a good 45 min. she threw up 2 times and she's threw up altogether 5 times now. the doctor came in and said that she has pneumonia and gave her some medicine and told her to eat a full corse meal when we leave and have at least 2 snacks a day. When we leave I ask her "where do you want to go?" "Chick -fil-a" (I'm not sure how to spell it sorry)"ok" she's eating and I'm driving home and then I get a call from Nash.
S-hello?
N-is Kenzie ok?
S-no she has pneumonia she's eating chick-fill-a right now
N-ok can we come by your house when y'all get there or when she goes to sleep
S-yeah I'll call you bye.
N-bye
" Kenzie?"
"Yeah"
"We're home"
"Yay"
"R u tired"
"Yes very can I go to bed?"
"Yes want me to carry you in"
"Yes PLEASE"
I go to get her and before I know it she throwing up again "its okay just calm down" I take her inside and to her bed but before she goes to sleep she needs to take her medicine "don't go to sleep yet you need your medicine" I go get it and take it back to her she takes it and I sit with her until she falls asleep well I rock her to sleep when she falls asleep I say "i love you Mackenzie Abigal" "I love you too daddy" I heard her mumble.i call Nash and tell them to come over. 25min later they arrive with all kinds of things for Kenzie "everybody be quiet I just rocked her to sleep" "ok" everybody said in a whisper
Cameron's POV
"Everybody be quiet I just rocked her to sleep" Shawn said when we get to his house I expect it to be a mess but it's really clean and he's cleaning when we get there I pull Shawn aside and asked "dude how is she"
"Nash didn't tell you?"
"No"
"Ok well she has pneumonia and throws up alot"
Shawns POV
I was talking to Cameron and then everybody said "uhh Shawn" "what" "we think she throwing up again" then I run up to her room and she's in her bathroom throwing up all of what she ate "it's ok baby daddy's here"
Mackenzie's POV
I woke up and then I threw up so much and then I heard daddy walk in and say "it's ok baby daddy's here"
"Who's downstairs?"
"Some of my friends do you want to meet them?"
"Yes please but I don't want to get them sick "
"You won't your doctor said it not contagious"
"Ok"
Shawns POV
"Before we go down there let me tell them your coming and they got you some presents"
"GUYS"
"What"
"She's coming down. Be nice!"
Come on Kenzie
She comes out of her room in her magcon pjs
She doesn't know I'm in magcon because I'm not in that picture but everyone else is she goes down stairs and she starts to cry because she sees Cameron ps he's her favorite they all ask what's wrong I said why and cam came up to her picked her up and gave her a kiss she smiled the biggest smile I've ever seen on her face "daddy?" "Yes" "can Cameron stay the night?" "Well sure but ask Cameron" "do you want to she said"sure" cam said "YAY"
then she throws up again but all over cam she starts to cry and runs to her room but Cameron's not mad he just feels bad for her because it's not her fault. I'll go get her I say "MACKENZIE!!" "What *sob*" " Cameron's not mad can I come in" "sure" "he's not mad" "how come" "because he knows you sick" "oh..." "I think he want to talk to you" "ok" cam come in
Cameron's POV
When I go in I see Kenzie and she has puffy eyes and I feel so bad for her because it's not her fault "is she okay" I ask Shawn "she thinks that you don't like her anymore" " Kenzie" "yeah" "I'm not mad at you" why not" "because it's not your fault you can't help it and I've did it so I know how you feel" "oh....okay" I'm still staying " you are!" Yeah why not " then she runs to the bathroom and I go get Shawn.
Shawns POV
"She's in the bathroom again" I hear Cameron say " I'm coming " when I get up there she's throwing up again "do you want some medicine" " yeah" come on "fine but they better not laugh at me "they won't I promise" when we go doe they all feel bad for her.i give her,her medicine then she goes a lays down with me and Cameron
A/N
Hey guys I've been writing this all day I hope y'all like and comment if she should start a sport love you guys and thanks for 1.1k reads love yall✌🏻️😋😘