Chapter 25

Kenzie's Pov
Today I have to have surgery done on my leg and I'm not that happy about it it's just me and Hayes because Bart made dad Cameron and Nash go to magcon but it's okay because Hayes is here he has stayed with me everynight and day he will not leave even to get food they bring an extra tray for him.they take me back there and I start to get really sleepy.
*
*
*
*
Hayes Pov
I was waiting for Kenzie to come out she's been in there for an hour. They call me to her room and she's asleep they said that the surgery went well and that they'll get a cast on her leg and wrist and then tomarrow we can leave. She woke up and called me to her bed
Kenzie:Hayes.
Me:yeah
Kenzie: can you come lay with me?
Me:sure.
I go lay down with her and we both fall asleep.

1 year later (because it's my story and I can)
Kenzie's Pov
Next week it's mine and Hayes 17th birthday we've been together for 5 years now we tend to kiss alot😂 Cameron and Nash moved out into their own apartment and me and Hayes r looking for one my dad thinks it's a good idea because he's going on tour soon.
Me: HAYES!!!!
Hayes: COMING!!
He comes down stairs
Hayes: yes?
Me: let's go find a house
Hayes:okay. Let go.
Me: don't ever talk like that again. I say laughing
Hayes: okay.
We walk out and go to find a house when we find one we both love it's huge and just 10 min away from home so. We walk in and it's even better. It's so pretty it has everything we wanted enough rooms bathrooms everything. We contact the owner and 5 hours go by and the house is ours. I tell dad and he's helping us put our stuff in the house.