Chapter 19

.Kenzie's pov
I woke up I got up and went to take a shower I got in and started to sing "your gone and I got to stay high all the time to keep you off my mind"I got out of the shower put on my clothes I wore hot pink and purple shorts and Mickey tank stitch converse my hair in a messy bun and my bathing suit (a/n Its not really a season it's summer and winter😂) I put on water proof makeup and walked out I grabbed my phone and went downstairs I walk in the kitchen and Hayes smiles at then he sings " she's waiting for superman to pick her up in his arms!"(Daughtry-waiting for superman) then he grapes me bridal style and takes me to the couch and kisses me. Cam says "get a room!!" Then we pull away and go to my room and talk and watch Netflix.
It's been a week and daddy still haven't come back it's really working me I want to cut but I have no razors and it's not the thing to do right now
Cam: KENZIE!
Me:COMING!!
I go downstairs and see daddy I run to him and hug him so tightly I say I missed you so much
Daddy:I just came back to get my stuff get off me!
I run up to my room crying I go to my bathroom and lock the door I just fall to the floor and lay there not crying not anything I just stare at the sealing no thoughts no nothing it's been about 3 hours and nothing nobody nothing. (Shawn will come back to himself bare with me I have a plan) then out side my door I hear a song "I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. Anywhere I would of followed you. Say something I'm giving up on you . And I will swallow my pride. Your the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye say something g I'm giving up on you I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you anywheres I would of followed you say something I'm giving up on you " then it stops I'm crying now and I can't stop I get up look at myself and walk out of the bathroom I go downstairs and see cam Nash and Hayes on the couch I walk past them not saying anything not looking at them I go to the fridge and grave a water and go back to my room I lay on my bed for minutes hours days moths I don't know and don't care nobody does.
Hayes pov
Me : I'm worried about Kenzie she haven't came out of her room in 4 hours
Cam: who cares she worthless
Nash: yeah she's horrible why did Shawn adopt her?
Kenzie's pov
Then I wake up it was all a dream daddy's still here it was all a dream.