00

"Mom ?"

The girl's words echoed in the empty and silent corridors of the hospital.

She gulped loudly and took a step forward. She could sense that something was wrong.

Suddenly she heard footsteps rush towards her and she turned to see Dewey running in her direction.

"Mabel ! You're not safe here !" He stopped and took the brunette by the shoulders to turn her completely in the other direction.

"But !-" "Go to Gale's room. Stay there and wait for me okay ?" He cut her off quickly before resuming his run through the hospital talking into his radio

She blinked. Then blinked again. And walked slowly to Gale's bedroom. She hummed as she trailed her finger along the wall wondering when she was going to be able to talk to her mother again. And also Jill, she was excited to know how the teenager had managed to survive 'Ghostface'.

"Gale ?" She knocked on the door that was already open and only stuck her head out.

The woman who had just pulled out the needles that was at her forearm's level stood up quickly and turned at the sound of the voice coming from the door. "Hey Sweetie. What are you doing here ?"

She rushed to the doorstep and bent down to the level of the girl and took her by the shoulders.

"I wanted to see mom and Jill-" "I'll check on them. You wait for me here and you don't move. Did you understand me ?" She cut her off, tightening her grip on her shoulders to emphasize her words.

The brunette nodded frantically.

Gale nodded her head satisfied, patted the girl's shoulders before letting go off them and rushing out of the room into the hallway.

The girl bit her lip wondering if she would be patient enough to wait. She was pretty sure by now that her mother or Jill was awake, otherwise Dewey and Gale wouldn't have been in such a rush.

She finally shrugged and left Gale's room to walk to her mother's room. She looked curiously through the door and was surprised to only see one foot.

"Give me your gun !"

Mabel jumped when she heard Jill's voice screaming so violently. She took a step into the room silently. She was still in the hallway to enter that she could already see Dewey on the ground unconscious a stain of blood at the level of his head.

"What are you deaf ? Give me pour gun !"

She opened her eyes wide as she saw Jill pointing a gun straight at Officer Hicks. The woman threw her gun on the floor which landed with a thud.

Jill kicked it and the gun landed just below Mabel's feet. She picked it up and took it by her fingertips with a pale face.

"Oh my god...That's a real gun..." She turned even paler as she shook the object in her hands.

Suddenly a clicking sound was heard and the gun fired a bullet startling Mabel.

"Mabel I told you specifically to stay-"

"Oh uh." She gasped when she saw Jill pointing the gun at her.

"Looks like I'm gonna kill two Prescotts tonight." She smiled with a raised eyebrow.

"You're Ghostface ?" Mabel asked confused feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. "But-"

"Oh please shut the fuck up." She spoke before shooting at the girl's head.