01

"She said she'll think about it."

Mabel was on the couch with Mindy and Anika. Tara had invited her to a frat party with her group of friends. She wasn't exactly thrilled with the idea but the youngest Carpenter sister was really convincing. So she was finally here, at this party. Dress up as a pirate just like her friend, except she had a skirt and an eye patch.

"Camila said that ?" Mindy chuckled as she turned to the brunette.

"Not really but-" She was cut off by the laughter of the two girlfriends.

"What did she really said ?" Anika asked pointing her with her beer.

"She said no." She sighed in embarrassment as she looked away to take a sip from her red cup.

Mindy and Anika continued to giggle pushing her shoulder to get another reaction from her.

"Okay I get it guys." She said pushing the hands of both of them away. "Stop it."

She readjusted herself on the couch and sighed when the two started shaking her again, laughing.

"I need another drink." She rolled her eyes before standing up quickly.

Mindy and Anika groaned because they didn't have anyone to bother anymore. And Mabel crossed through the crowd to find something to drink.

She walked down the hall and saw Ethan and Chad dancing. She chuckled lightly and quickly joined them.

"Do you mind ?" She pointed to Ethan's shot who looked pale just by looking at it.

"Mm mm." He shook his head and gave it to her immediately.

She thanked him silently, nodding her head before downing the shot in one gulp. She felt the liquid burn her throat and winced slightly. She wasn't participate in the conversation of the two boys but listened to them partially. But could hear Chad complimenting Ethan to give him some confidence.

"Hey big guy." Anika came from behind to tap Chad on the shoulder. "You're needed."

He rolled his eyes and followed the girl. Ethan grabbed Chad's jacket and waved awkwardly.

"See ya." He mumbled as he left.

Mabel looked left, then right. And the someone violently grabbed her by the arm to dragged her through the house.

Mindy led her to the start of the stairs and the two saw Chad and another guy pushing each other.

Mabel turned as she recognized a familiar figure and frowned in confusion. "Samantha ?"

She didn't answer her and her fingers brushed her waist to shift her gently to the side and pass between the two guys.

Mabel choked on her saliva, her cheeks flushed and began to cough heavily at Sam's fingers touch on her skin.

"I'm just gonna tase you in the balls real quick." And she immediately tased him between his legs as he fell to the floor with a thud.

Mabel gasped and took off her eyepatch with her mouth wide open looking at the guy on the ground.

"Don't ever land your hands on my sister." She said in a serious tone the guy kept screaming.

"Sam. Are you fucking kidding me." Tara interrupted her and her sister turned around with a regretful expression on her face.

"You're stalking me now ?" She said with an annoyed expression as she stormed out of the house.

Sam quickly followed her. And all the others began to follow the two sisters through the streets.