05

"...I'm just really good at my job. You'll get there." Said Gale walking ahead of everyone.

Kirby rolled her eyes as she followed her.

"I think you make a great FBI agent." Said Mabel immediately following Kirby closely. "You're doing amazing."

It was Sam's turn to roll her eyes as she followed the two. Ever since Kirby came back she only had eyes for her. And it was starting to seriously annoy her.

Gale opened the huge gate and they all entered a darkened room.

"What is this place ? What's with all the security ?" Sam asked stepping forward.

The lights came on and Tara was the first to answer. "It's a movie theater."

"It's not just a theater." Gale took a dramatic break. "It's a shrine." 

A curtain opened with a sharp creak and everyone came forward to find out what was there. Ghostfaces dresses, on mannequins all lined up in a semicircle on the stage.

"They've got the whole goddamn fanchise." Mindy said walking in front of the others.

Mabel begins to move forward and observe as well. She trailed her finger on a window displaying behind her father's badge when he was still a detective at the Los Angeles Police Department. And a drawing of him holding a gun.

She looked up and saw Kirby from afar staring at a mannequin in Jill's outfit on the night of the events. She walked over too, and saw a gun and a knife next to two bloody floor pictures from two different places.

"Is that-" "The knife that I was stabbed with." She said softly with tears in her eyes before quickly leave.

"You all have been through so much." Bailey said while nodding her head looking specifically at the blonde who walked away from anything to do with the events of 2011.

Mabel's eyes lit up as she saw the drawings of Jill. It had been so long since she had been able to see his face. The image she had in her head was starting to fade, and internally she was afraid to forget about Jill. No matter what she had done, she would remain her cousin. And she blamed herself for missing her so much, but she couldn't help it.

"Mabel." Someone grabbed her shoulder and she jumped immediately.

"Wow calm down it's just me." Ethan said pulling his hand away.

Mabel sighed and turned to him. "What do you want ?"

"Nothing. Just wanted to know if you were okay." He says looking away scratching the back of his neck. "How's your leg ?"

"How do you know my leg is damaged ?" She snapped and Ethan gulped at her question.

She rolled her eyes. "You know what I don't care, you'll probably find another good excuse, again."

She moved away from the boy leaving him no time to answer.

"Just drop it Sam." Tara muttered before heading quickly towards the stairs.

Kirby arrived and immediately followed her, turning slightly to Sam with a reassuring nod. "I got her."

"But wait Kirby-" Mabel followed her and stopped in front of the stairs before sighing.

She turned around and noticed Sam's presence. "Yeah-I'm just gonna-you know-"