𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚘

••••

Y/N'S POV

Su-ae needed to fix herself and told me to go back to class. I'm sitting in my desk as I think about a few things.

'Ok so let's get this straight. I somehow reincarnated into my favorite webtoon. It seems like me and Su-ae are really good friends, and the guy I favor hates me...so fun!'

I sigh and start scanning the room. My eyes land on Eunhyuk. He has his head placed on his hand as he writes in his notebook. The sun coming from the window shines on his face.

It emphasizes every single thing and makes him look perfect. His blue eyes shine so bright you have to squint to look. Every individual strand of hair is highlighted and even if I can only see half his face, I know it looks just as good on the other side. He sits with good posture and grips his pen ever so kindly. No matter how hard I try...I can't look away.

'He's so eye-catching'

It seems that Eunhyuk could sense my staring so he turns around and makes direct eye-contact with me. My heart starts to race but I must calm myself down.

'If we hate each other then I can't make it suspicious.'

I put on a disgusted face and motion him to turn around. His eye twitches and he rolls his eye before he turns back to the front.

His reaction is funny so I secretly smile to myself.

The door slides open and Su-ae comes in. She looks at me smiling before walking past Minu, ignoring him. She sees a milk carton placed on her desk and turns around to look at him.

I sigh to myself knowing that she'll forgive him.

She texts Minu back and forth before she turns to look at Eunhyuk.

'Right! He texts her too, but I can't remember what he says.'

I frown knowing what's gonna happen soon.

It's after school and I try finding Su-ae before she sees what's to come.

'She might still be with Eunhyuk.'

I walk more before I see him.

"Yo Eunhyuk!" I say

He turns to me annoyed, "What do you want."

"Wow...calm down. I'll get out of your way if you tell me where Su-ae is." I cross my arms

"And why should I?" He clicks his tongue

I take a deep breath and notice all the trash bags, "I'll help you finish cleaning."

He smirks, "Deal."

I sigh and try grabbing a trash bag.

I see a hand reaching for the same one. I look to my side and see Eunhyuk's eye twitch.