𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚎

••••

Y/N'S POV

"Why not just ask him yourself?" Dohwa shrugs his shoulders.

"Because what if he does like her?" My body shivers.

"You won't know that unless you ask him," Dohwa opens one eye and looks at me, "You said it yourself that he seems interested in you."

I groan, "Yeah he did. but then he decided to pull that stunt a few days ago."

Dohwa yawns, "Maybe he had a reason?"

I look at him before sighing, "Maybe."

"Well instead of siting here talking to me, why don't you go and ask him?"

I awkwardly laugh, "I haven't really talked to him or Su-ae since then..."

Dohwa opens both his eyes and turns to face me, "Are you serious?"

"Uhhh yeah?" I place my hands together, "I mean I've said hi to them when I have to, but I've avoided any other interaction with them."

Dohwa rolls his eyes before putting his hands behind his head, "How do you expect things to be better if you don't do something about it?"

I sigh, "Uhh why do you have to be right."

Dohwa smiles.

I roll my eyes, "Fine, I'll talk to them..."

The bell rings and I turn to Dohwa.

"Bye Dohwa."

He nods his head and I stand up. I start walking back to my class. I sit down and hear the rest of the students come in.

I make eye-contact with Su-ae and Eunhyuk. I wave at them but I don't talk to either one.

It was the end of class and I put all my stuff in my bag. I throw it over my shoulder and turn towards the door. Though, I stop when I hear a 'hey'. I turn my head to the side and see Su-ae. I look around to see Eunhyuk no where in sight. I sigh and look back at her.

I shouldn't be avoiding her anymore, it's not her fault.

I slightly smile.

"Hey."

She smiles at me before we both start walking. We head out of the school walking in the direction of our neighborhood. The sun stars to slowly set and we conversant with each other. I start to feel better but my heart starts to ache when she tells me something.

"Oh by the way. I think I might like someone..." Su-ae looks away from me, her cheeks reddening.

"Oh really?" I say.

"Yeah..." She smiles

I furrow my eyebrows, a little scared to keep talking, "Do I know them?"

She looks at me, "Yeah you do!"