𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

••••

EUNHYUK'S POV

Su-ae and I, followed by the others, make our way to the gift shop. We were waiting in line for one of the new roller coasters when they had come up to us. We decided to pair up and spend the rest of the time together. Though, I was disappointed when I didn't see [Y/n] with them, but I wouldn't ask—I didn't need their questions on that topic. After the events of the photo booth, one thing and one thing only was on my mind.

Why the hell couldn't I stop thinking about the moment that was captured in the picture?

And why the hell was I blushing like a little teenage girl that had gotten her first poster of her favorite pop-star idol? I might as well have been laying on my stomach and swinging my feet back and fourth. The thought of that sent shivers all over my body.

We look around the gift-shop, examining all the items that were out for us to grab before running into Minu and Ra-im. I wasn't in the best mood, but seeing them made it ten times worse. Even though I was able to avoid and ignore them doesn't mean Su-ae was. I could see from the corner of my eye that she was caught in a not-so-nice conversation with them. It was such a pity to see my friend look so sad. If I were to help her it would not only make her feel better, but it would be hysterical to see Minu's reaction. Now that was something I could get around.

Su-ae makes her way to a mirror and I follow her, grabbing two bunny ears. I put one of them on my head before standing behind her and placing one on top of her own.

I smirk as I look at her shocked expression, "Aren't we cute?"

I look up at the mirror and watch Minu shake his head and disapprove. Yup, it was totally worth it. I look back at Su-ae and smile before I see her eyes leave mine and look somewhere else. Her eyebrows raise and she smiles. She turns around as do I and see her make her way to [Y/n]. I feel nerves overcome me. I pull on the neckline of my sweater, trying to get some air. Was it just me or did it get hot all of the sudden? I try to ignore my sudden sweating before giving my attention to the two smaller girls in front of me.

"What about you? Do you think I look cute?" Su-ae asks [Y/n].

"Yeah, you look cute." [Y/n]'s eyes make contact with my own before she looks back at Su-ae.

My eyes slightly widened and my mind goes blank. Why did she look at me when she said that? Was it directed towards me? No, it couldn't have been...could it?

"I thought you weren't gonna help Su-ae?" I hear a whisper in my ear.

My body tenses at the sudden closeness and I quickly announce my exit before rushing out of the gift shop. I speed walk to any place away from her. I place a hand over my ear that tingles from her voice, and another hand on my heart. It was beating fast. Faster than the night of the movies.

Why do I keep reacting this way? Was there something wrong with me?

I stop moving my feet and catch my breath.