𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

••••

Y/N'S POV

As I head to school I see Su-ae sulking to herself. I smirk to myself deciding to sneak up on her. I take notice of my surroundings making sure no one can ruin my scheme.

I tip-toe closer to her before hovering over her and placing my hands to shake her shoulders.

She screams before she turns around and lifts her hand up...it comes down and...

..slaps me against my cheek.

"[Y/n]!!" She yelps

I touch my face, "You slapped me!!"

"I'm sorry! It was a reaction." She hugs me and repeatedly apologizes.

"Now I know to never scare you like that." I sigh.

I remove my hand from my stinging cheek and Su-ae cringes.

"What?" I take out my phone and turn on the camera.

My mouth drops as I look at the red hand print thats splattered on my face.

"Great! Now I"m gonna have a slap mark on my face."

Su-ae gets on her knees and she begs me to forgive her.

I laugh before telling her to get up.

"It's okay. But if you really feel bad you can tell me what happened with Eunhyuk and your plan."

We start waking as she talks about it.

"He straight out rejected my amazing plan!!" She sulks.

I rub her back, "It's okay..."

She pumps her fist out, "But it's not over, I have a few tactics that will for sure win him over!"

"I'm sure you do.." I smile

Su-ae was about to say something else when she bumps her shoulder against someone.

She turns to them and apologizes before her eyes widen.

Dohwa looks at her before accepting her apology. He then looks at me.

"Hi [Y/n]." He tilts his head, "what happened to your cheek?"

I put a finger to my mouth, "I don't wanna talk about it."

He laughs, "Alright I'll catch you later..."

He then looks at Su-ae and slightly smirks before he walks away.

'Oh? I saw that Dohwa...' I giggle to myself.

Su-ae then looks at me and starts shaking my shoulders, "since when we're you all buddy-buddy with Dohwa?!"

I pull her hands away, "You already left a slap mark on my face; are you trying to give me a concussion as well!"