𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙵𝚒𝚟𝚎

A/n: [F/S/M]: Favorite Scary Movie

[Y/n]'S POV

I thought I had cheered Su-ae up, but as soon as she looked at her phone a frown became present on her face. I sigh and look to my side, I see a vending machine. I raise my eyebrows thinking of an idea.

"Stay here. I'll be back.." I say to Su-ae

She looks at me before nodding her head. I head over to the vending machine.

'I'll get her something to get her mind off of what happened.'

As I press the buttons on the vending machine and insert my money, I feel something missing. 

'Why do I feel like I'm forgetting something...like something is gonna happen?'

The drink I get comes out of the compartment and I reach to grab it. I smile to myself before turning around. My eyes widen when I see what's happening.

Su-ae kissing Minu on his cheek.

'What the hell is going on?'

I see Su-ae look down to her side and take out her phone, pointing it a Minu.

'Right!'

I suddenly remember this scene.

'How could I forget such an important scene in the story!"

I sigh and rub my face. I then notice something across the street.

I see Eunhyuk watching the scene unfold.

'That's right! He never sees the movie with Su-ae.'

I then think about how hurt and sad he was because of this. I feel bad and decide on something.

I walk up to Su-ae and Minu.

I tap Su-ae on her shoulder and she turns around. Her eyes widen and she starts sweating.

"[Y/n]! So you se-uhhh." She looks between Minu and I.

I go up to her and whisper in her ear, "I know. You do what you need to do."

I grab her hand that's grabbing on to the jellypop phone. We both look at it before I smile and her eyes widen.

I walk away from them and start heading to the confused boy across the street.