Chapter 6: Battle of Supreme Kings Part 2

Judai's eyes glowed a sharp golden yellow colour as he drew a card. 

"My turn! I summon Elemental Hero Sparkman! Then, I activate Miracle Fusion to fuse Elemental Hero Flame Wingman and Sparkman together to create a shining hero! Come Forth! Level 8! Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman!" Judai shouted as his glowing monster appeared. 

Zarc took in the appearance of the monster with a grin

Zarc took in the appearance of the monster with a grin. It looked quite cool. 

"I activate the Equip Spell Card: Assault Armor! This gives Shining Flare Wingman 300 more ATK!" Judai said as Shining Flare Wingman now had 2800 ATK. 

"I activate the Equip Spell Card's other effect which is when I send it to the graveyard. It allows my monster to be able to attack twice. Pretty sweet, huh?" Judai said grinning playfully. 

"Now to battle! I attack Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon with Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Shoot!" Judai shouted as his monster shined brightly and blasted the dragon away. 

Zarc covers his eyes as the blast blinded him. His Life Points went down to 7700. 

"Now, I attack your Odd-Eyes Dragon with Shining Flare Wingman! Shining Shoot!" Judai shouted as the bright monster destroyed the beautiful red dragon. 

Zarc covered his face before looking at the field again. His Life Points went down to 7400. 

"Now, I end my turn there." Judai said, smiling. 

"My turn! I draw!" Zarc said as he looked at his hand of cards. 

"Using my already set Pendulum Scale, I Pendulum Summon! Come Forth, My Monster Servants!"

"Revive from the Extra Deck, Odd-Eyes Phantom Dragon!" Zarc shouted as his bluish purple dragon appeared with a roar. 

"Then, I activate my Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon's effect! By sacrificing Phantom Dragon, I can Tribute Summon Advance Dragon!" Zarc said, revealing the red dragon card in his hand

"Beautiful Dichromatic Eyes, the spotlights on you! Advance Summon! Level 8! Odd-Eyes Advance Dragon!" Zarc cried out as he slapped the dragon card onto the field as it roared to life.